Part 44

Tears started flowing from khushi's eyes, while her grin broadened. How could she not see it!! Arnav's love was so silent but so intense. She cupped his face and said: achha hi hua jo aapne us waqt humse kuch nehi kaha...varna abhi jo khushi hum mehsoos kar rahe hai woh kabhi nehi kar paatey...(good that you didn't say anything that time..or else I wouldn't have got so much happiness like I have got this moment) 

Arnav smiled and wiped her tears saying: khushi har baat pe rona zaruri hai kya!! I mean ismein itne motey motey aasu bahane jaisa kuch nehi hai..(is it necessary to cry in everything!! I mean you there is nothing to shed your tears)

Khushi made a face, rubbed her nose and said: haan aapko kaise samajh mein ayega hamarey aasu....(yes how will you understand my tears) 

Arnav turned her face and said: tumharey har aasu ko samajhta hoon tabhi to yeh jab behetey hai mujhe bohot taklif hoti hai..lekin na chahtey huye maine tumhe sabse zyada rulaya...jaise diwali ki raat..(I understand that's why I feel bad when they flow..but unfortunately I have made you cry the most...like that diwali night)

Khushi could make out from his voice that he was repenting again.

To cheer him up, khushi said: hum..humey aapse kuch poochna hai...(i..i want to ask you something...)

Arnav: what??

Khushi: aap..aap usdin..kya sach mein humey...(that did you really want to... )

She blushed as she brought up the topic. He raised his eyebrow at her courage to bring up the topic and said: khushi us mein meri koi galti nehi thi..galti tumhari thi...(that was not my fault..it was your fault)

Khushi: hamari galti? Humne kya kiya?(my fault? What did I do?)

Arnav: us din tum itni khubsurat lag rahi thi ki main aapne jazbaaton pe kabu nehi rakh paya.. But you know what khushi? Mistakes are sometimes the best memories..hamari zindagi ke sabse haseen pal. (you were looking so pretty that day that I didn't have any control on my emotions... But you know what khushi? Mistakes are sometimes the best memories..best moments of your lives)

Khushi: bilkul sahi kahey rahe hai aap..(you are right)

Arnav: waise di was also right.. 

Khushi: kis baarein mein? (regarding?)

Arnav pulled her and placed his head on his chest: yehi ki jab kisise pyaar hota hai to uske bina kuch achha nehi lagta...(that when you fall in love with someone you don't like anything without that person)

Khushi hit him lightly on the chest and said: to fir aapne humey chaley janey ke liye kyun kaha tha..yahaan tak ki hamari taraf thik se dekha bhi nehi tha jab hum aapse akhri baar milne aye they..(then why did you ask me to leave...you didn't even look at me when I came to meet you for the last time)

Arnav lifted her hand and kissed her ring finger where he had hurt her and said: hamesha main jo keheta tha uska ulta karti thi...yeh baat manna zaruri tha? (you always did the opposite of what I used to say...was it important to listen to that?)

Khushi: to hum kya kartey aapki sagaai honewali thi aur..(you were to get engaged and ..)

Arnav: honewali thi lekin hui nehi thi..(I was supposed to get engaged but I was not...)

Sagaai to tumhari... Tum janti ho jab mujhe pata chala ki tumhari sagaai ho chuki hai to mujhe kya mehsoos hua? You have no idea what I have gone through.(you were engaged...you know how I felt when I heard that? You have no idea what I have gone through)

Khushi: jantey hai kyunki yeh sab humne bhi mehsoos ki jab aapne lavanyaji se sagaai karne ka faisla kiya... Waise humey aj tak nehi pata ki aapka rishta kaise tuta tha..(I understand because I felt the same when you announced your engagement with lavanya...by the way I still don't know why you broke up)

Baatein kuch unkahee siजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें