Part 36

All r busy in der packing things due to last day of der stay, ladies decided to go soon to the wedding hall, so dey wer busy in choosing der dress nd situable accessories for their dress to take along with dem, get to change der. Arnav not paying attention to anything he was busy on his laptop asusual, Anand nd shashi came to see arnav, anand was proud for his son who was busy with his business like him, shashi started to tease his friend, see like u, u spoiled ur son life also. Arnav looked dem nd again started to do his work. Anand narrowed his eyes on him, shashi said, y looking at me see if ur son got married soon his wife ll leave him nd go, Anand said proudly, y who ever going to marry him she is lucky to get husband like my son. Shashi said with laugh, den I must say his laptop is really lucky to have him. First anand din get hidden meaning, later he realized wt he trying to convey, he gave angry glare to him, shashi said, yaar I m just kidding v all know she ll be lucky to get him, Anand said with his smile, that‟s better..... 

 Aftn itself ladies started to go to wedding hall, mens decided to go at evening on marriage time. Ladies wore simple dress to go nd got ready, all went outside of the farmhouse suddenly khushi remembered she forgot her cell phone, she asked dem to wait nd rushed inside. She went to her room nd took her cell phone while coming back someone suddenly grabbed her hand she shocked to her core nd started to shout, but she cant one hand covering her mouth to stop, she turned her face to see who was standing behind her, aft seeing arnav she got relaxed, arnav took his hand nd she started to hit him on his chest, what is dis arnav, y doing like dis, do u know how much I got scared, whats the need for doing dis, what u think of.....suddenly he placed his index finger on her lips, shhhh.... Don‟t u think that u talking too much nd asking too many questions, aft his finger touched on her lips she was nervous her heart started to beat faster her gaze shifted from his face to floor. She kept quiet nd clam without saying anything. 

Arnav saw her nervousness nd her color which slowly changing to pinkish, he thought to make her feel light nd asked her, u don‟t feel comfortable with me na... khushi taken aback with his question she looked into his eyes, immediately she said Nooo by saying she hugged him, arnav smiled on her gesture he know now she ll be k. Actually arnav asked her due to her nervousness but khushi misunderstood is question she thought arnav was thinking that she din like his closeness nd his company. 

Both r now comfortable with eachother presence, dey still in der same position hugging eachother, dey felt peace due to der presence of der sweetheart. Suddenly khushi pushed him, arnav was shocked due to her sudden act he was confused, Khushi shouted, all r waiting for me at outside but I m wasting my time with u, move aside I need to go by saying she ran from der, arnav run his fingers on his hair nd muttered, „pagal‟......