Thoughts

_______________________

Your trips to Tenya's house have been more frequent, they also last longer but that's because some days you know to not go home. Actually you've only gone home to get more clothes and that's it. If you try to stay at home for more than an hour something comes up and you have to leave.

You've only seen a glimpse of your mother this past week, you haven't seen your dad at all. Not to mention Ally and Roki.

Today was draining.
Actually, this week in general is draining.

Mr Aizawa was just so happy when you all came back from your internships, note the sarcasm.
You think you remember being told about this before, but you also don't listen in class so Eh.

Apparently the class will be going to some summer camp trip thing. It sounded fun and everything, it means you don't have to find a place to stay during the school holidays but then Aizawa told everyone that you also have Exams.
Then the predictable happened. If you don't pass your exams. You don't get to go.

As soon as Iida heard that he practically doubled up the revision with you. Which is another reason why you've been at his house loads.
However, the revision didn't work. It just made you tired and apparently everything you do is too distracting for Iida.
You might show him some Ankles tomorrow, he'll go crazy.

But seriously. You might have to tell him that being an Emotional Support does not include kisses and Huggies!
But you like the kisses and huggies so you'll wait a bit before telling him that.

You can't emphasise enough how much time you've spent at Iida's house. Mainly because you Literally Can't spend time at yours.
On Monday after school you went home and the pub was closed. You went inside and all the lights were turned off. You had to use your key to get in.
When you were inside you found a note saying to stay at a friends. Your parents are busy arranging things.

You haven't seen anyone all week and you don't know how much longer you can stay at Iida's until his parents will intervene.
You feel like you're bringing his grades down since he can't focus. And if his grades fall then you're straight up affecting his future and yeah you want to make an impact on his life but you don't want to drag him down if anyone should be dragged down it's you because you can't even keep a family together but Oh Well.

All Iida does is romantic stuff with you. And yeah, you'd typically be down with that shit. All the hand holding and cuddle times. All the little kisses and the attention. It's nice but it's too much.

You haven't really had any alone time.
Iida might not understand that your parents are getting a divorce. Each time you try to talk about your family with him, he just changes the subject.
There's a difference between an emotional support and a distraction.

All the stuff about your parents is just building up inside of you. You haven't heard about Ally or Roki in a while either. You've been questioning if you ever Will see them again.
You tried calling them both. Roki's phone was on do not disturb and Ally declined the call. You could tell because of how quickly it got rejected.

Iida bumps into you a little bit as you both walk along the road.
You look away from the ground and up to him. You can't manage any words so you just hum.
"You excited?" He asks, wow, he's losing the ability to give full sentences because of you.
"Oh, um yeah. Ecstatic."

Iida, quite easily, noticed that you have been down recently. Hence all the 'Emotional Support'. He's also aware that you can't really stay at his house any longer. His brother is meant to be going home this weekend so You and Iida are having a sleepover with Midoriya and Uraraka.
They planned it earlier in the year.
You remember how Uraraka and Midoriya didn't really want you to go.

Iida has been trying to persuade you that it'll be fun. He wants it to be fun. It's Got to be fun.
No crying. You're not Allowed to cry, you'll just ruin it for him.

You're going to see Uraraka, you're going to see Midoriya, you're going to be Loud, Obnoxious and an energetic ball of chaos And You're Not going to be Obvious.
Got it?
Good.

"So, what's our plan of action for today?" You ask as you steal a handful of candy floss from Uraraka.
You've all met up now. Uraraka and Midoriya went to a small fair down the road since you ended up making Iida late and you've missed a good half the day but whatever.
You don't care. It's fine.

"Well, we were going to go to the aquarium but we missed all the fun things. It'll be closing in a few minutes too so," Midoriya looks a little glum as he says that. Uraraka looks at you, kinda nearly glares.
You weren't That late. They probably messed up timings themselves.

It just took you and Iida a long time to get ready. You got distracted. Well, Iida got distracted because he walked in on you getting changed and then you had to make breakfast and then you had to actually get ready and you honestly slowed each other down.

"Okay well, we still have the entire night. What did you have planned?" You ask, hopefully they won't say something straight up boring.
"Um well," Midoriya begins, god why does he always sounds so nervous. "We could go buy a movie to see at my place. Oh we have to find dinner here. Do you have any food requests?" He turns to Uraraka then Iida.

Yeah, you shouldn't have been invited.
They all begin to talk to each other but you zone out.
No, you've got to stay upbeat. You gotta stay zappy and stingy and you've got to keep your bubbly energy and chaotic vibes or they'll know somethings off.
But you're forcing that energy too much. They can probably tell it's fake but What Else can you do?!
Sure you're not typically the happiest person but right now you're Extra Shit and you just feel like nothing can make it better.

Iida places a hand on your back and it snaps you back to reality.

___________________________________
╔═══ *.·:·. ☽✧✦✧☾ .·:·.* ═══╗
"Hey, let's go sit by the peer."
╚═══ *.·:·. ☽✧✦✧☾ .·:·.* ═══╝

Word count:
1,093

Ayo homies
So the whole school ordealio is starting up tomorrow for me!! Monday!!
So, not to alarm any of you but Chapters will Most Likely not be Published as frequently. I do plan to end this fanfic after the Camp Arch but I still haven't gotten around to writing those chapters out and with school approaching I don't know when I can write them (let alone get the Motivation to write them)

I may try to return to my old upload schedule (once every two weeks) or I'll just upload whenever I see fit.
If you feel a Beyond Thot Fanfic Deficiency over these weeks, how about you check out my others fanfics? Dadzawa is currently being re-uploading!!

I am also in the process of writing a Oneshot x read book for bnha. If you want character/chapter requests Please do Comment them!!
Anyway, you guys are my favourite, bye!!!!