Chapter 14

"Ashar please listen to me" I said running behind him but he was faster.

"I said STOP!" I shouted but he just picked up his bag, kissed Shezan's forehead and went outside. "Ashar, Ashar....damn it!" With that I grabbed his forearm and forcefully made him turn. "Why can't you listen to me for once?"

"I'm getting late and I don't have time to listen to you" He replied.

"Is it because of John?" He clenched his fists as he tried to get inside his car, but I once again stopped him. "I won't let you go" I said stubbornly.

"Laiba, Move" his tone was now becoming very dangerous but I didn't care.

"No!" I stubbornly replied crossing my arms over my chest. Without saying anything he just removed me and opened the gate of his car, sitting inside the driver's side but before he could have closed the door, I pushed myself inside on top of his lap almost straddling him, I slammed the door shut.

Before he could say anything my palms were over his mouth shutting him up. "You have to listen to me" I said with an authority in my tone. After making sure that he won't put up a fight I removed my palm.

Very much aware of the distraction that his grip on the sides of my waist was making me go through I tried my best to not squirm and make the situation more worse than it is already now. Inhaling a deep breath I finally looked into his eyes.

"You do know that I Love only you?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Then why are you letting your anger take over you?" I asked placing my right palm on his left cheek.

He didn't said anything just fisted the sides of my waist.

"That dream made me remember our very first time where we finally got to know each other for the first time" I said not breaking my eye contact.

"I need to go" he replied.

"And I need you" I said leaning my forehead against his closing my eyes. For a second I just let myself lose in his scent, our nose touching each others while our lips almost an inch away. Not knowing what took me over when I slowly traced my finger over his shirt almost loosening his tie and opening the two buttons of his shirt while he clutched my back tightly, his nails almost digging into my flesh.

A soft groan escaped his lips as he pulled me more closer towards him if that was even possible! "You need not to worry about anyone 'cause I'm yours and only yours" I murmured against his lips, my lips almost brushing against his in the process which in turn made his hand slipped under my tshirt making me gasp. Satisfied with my reaction he smirked to which I replied by biting his earlobe.

A sharp intake of a breath was heard very clearly followed by almost scratching my back with his nails for which I was damn sure that a mark would be very much prominent on my back but that didn't stopped me from getting an upper hand where I smirked at his reaction.

Growling lowly he roughly grabbed me by the back of my head as he forcefully made me look into his eyes. Our breathing was matching with each other. We both were breathing heavily as we kept on staring at each other but not before when I almost felt something which almost made me clutch his shirt in shock but that for sure didn't disturbed him because I felt him inching closer towards me with his head tilted.

Holding my breath I wetted my lips in anticipation as I felt my face almost moving towards his. Fisting his shirt in my tight grip I felt his soft minty breath on top of my lips making me almost lose my sanity which by the way is on it's way to become extinct if I'll be this close to him for even a second more.