[ Muzan ]

🖤

Mine has been a life of much shame and disappointment. Every day I'd wake up feeling like I've failed at something, but i never figured out what. It was a mystery, not even the greatest of detectives could figure out. The numerous doctors I've gone through made me feel like I was crazy. Like my mind was lacking self-acceptance because none of those doctors could figure out what was wrong with me. What was I lacking? Why do I feel guilty over existing? Human life is normal, so why can't I feel normal? Why?

All those questions led me to my savior, whom I've fallen in love with. He rescued me from feeling insane, abnormal, different. With him, I felt like I was at home. That cold-warmth his body radiated whenever I was near him. Those sharp dark eyes that reflected the night sky. And those sharp white teeth that devoured anyone in his way. Everything about him was perfect, it was captivating. He made me feel loved, even when he starved me, beat me, did anything to punish me for my failures. He still stayed the happiness of my life. The reason for my existence. My one and only.

"Master, I've succeeded in defeating the intruders. Is there anything else you'd like me to do?"  My soft voice echoed through the blood-covered hall. My bright eyes expressed happiness and never-ending gratitude as I looked into his orbs. A small chuckle escaped his cherry-colored lips. "Crouch down. Don't forget your place". He demanded, and so I did as I was told to. "There's this one family. They have to be taken care of." He replied calmly. "I want you to distract the water pillar Giyu, while I take care of that family". Muzan ordered me, his voice was serious yet playful at the same time. This is his way of getting rid of me.

"Of course" I bowed my head. He smiled, but it was different this time. It was terrifying. The calm and collected expression was now replaced with this horrifying smile. The smile alone could devour a person's soul. His face fails inexplicably to give the impression of belonging to a living human being...Or a demon. "Don't disappoint me". He was now standing in front of me. I lift up my head to see that horrifying smile yet again. "You'd do anything for me, wouldn't you?". That gorgeous voice beamed through my ears, sending shivers of pleasure through my body. "Of course".

Finally, the day of my death has arrived. I was waiting patiently in the middle of the woods for Giyu. He, of course, had no idea I'm here. Even though I know I can't win against a hashira just yet. I can at least be a good sacrifice, in order to protect my beloved savior, I have to do it. That's my purpose. That's why I exist, to serve him. With all my heart and strength. Dying in order to secure Muzan, is a demon's dream. He showed every one of us a glimpse of paradise, which means we owe him our lives. Our lives are worthless compared to his. He is the definition of power and kindness, to show us, ordinary humans, the strength of a demon lord...We have to cherish every moment we serve him, cherish the power he gave us, to make us happy. That's what a true leader would do.

"You shouldn't just stand in the presence of a Hashira, filthy demon". The water pillar sliced my head, leaving me in the cold snow. "No, that was my purpose," I whispered quietly. Tears of joy ran down my cold cheeks. "I hope I can meet you again, Savior". Those words left me in darkness. I died for my savior, my one and only love. I know he left me to die, but he did that in order to protect his subordinates. That family must've been killing demons. And in order to protect them, he sacrificed me. Just as he should've.