Bleeding Out

requested by TheBestError

prompt: Angst maybe reader is dying or has just died maybe Hari is dying, maybe neither are dying but they get their memory wiped and everyone has to get used to them being strangers now maybe they both get shot with the same bullet or stabbed with the same sword and confess to each other as they die. Maybe for a happy ending Hari slows down the death to spend more time with the reader.

a/n: i wasn't too sure which scenario you wanted me to do, so i went with the angstiest one

also, i'm so sorry if this is short!! i tried to make it as like,, realistic as possible, like the fact that life can end at any given moment. i'm sorry if this doesn't make sense as well,, but some background info is that they were both stabbed during a hero invasion, and were left to die there together alone. 

Maybe it was strange. Strange how he felt about the situation, strange about how... selfish he wanted to be for once. For his own good.

Hari knew that this decision wouldn't be good for you or him. He knew that if he did this, you'd be in more pain and suffering than what was necessary. He knew that he'd hate himself for it afterward, even when he felt nothing anymore.

Most of all, he knew that you'd probably hate him for this.

But what could he do as he watched the life slowly slip away from your eyes, caused by that same blade that was making his own vision go dark around the edges? It was that same blade that was making his body grow colder by the minute, causing scarlet blood to seep into his once stark white clothes.

That damn blade, thrown by a pro hero.

"D - Damn it..." He swore softly as he made up his mind. 

He decided to take the risk. 

Mustering up what little strength he had left, Hari let his hair drop down to pierce your arm, slowing down the process of death for you. It was a cruel, cruel thing to do, but he didn't want you to leave him just yet. He had to say a few more words.

"Baby... Please, stay with me..." he coughed out weakly, blood dripping from his mouth as he touched the side of your face with a trembling finger.

Your eyes had nearly glossed over by now, but you managed to fix your gaze on him.

"...Hari? Wh - What are you doing?" 

"I love you. I'm sorry I didn't get to say it more, but I..."

Your pain-filled eyes were all that he saw before he suddenly blacked out.