Part 75 (part 1)

A/N

Hey lovelies. I'm back with another update. :) This will be the the first part of the last chapter. I'm also sad that it has to end, but sadly, it has to, eventually. I had fun writing this and sharing my fantasies with you guys. Don't worry. I'm up to some other fanfics as well. I have a few plots in mind, and besides, I have requests to fulfill and Jimin's fanfic to continue. Nevertheless, thank you for all the love and support you have given me. Will you still support me with my other stories? I hope you would.

It has been author nim~ Thank you and I love you guys! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook’s POV

“Don’t go.” I held onto her hand in tears. Hearing these words from her just now just ruined all the protective walls I built around my heart ever since she left. I regret doing things haphazardly. I hope it’s not yet too late….

I left you a reply, but you didn’t see it…

No. She didn’t. I became like this because she left me in thin air with nothing.

If you know me well enough, you would know that I’d never leave you hanging like that.

I know you wouldn’t leave just like that and it was the reason why I was broken, because I thought you just did. I loved you like crazy and I thought you did too. It broke me into tiny pieces when you just left me like that. It’s like I was played. You made me believe a fantasy, a dream and then suddenly you woke me up harshly, slapping the cruelty of the real world right across my face. That’s what I felt when you left… but I was wrong. All these time, I was wrong. 2 years… I believed the wrong thing…

I’m sorry, I was stupid. Can I still fix it?

“It’s too late…” she whispered, crying as she tried to let me go. It wasn’t until her words sank that I lost my strength along with the grip I had with her hand.

It’s too late…

The door clicked close and I was alone.

I never left you with nothing.

I also suffered a lot. The only difference is, you have someone to help you through. You had the boys with you and Yuri to give you the love you deserve. I only had Jiji eomma because I had to leave everyone else too.

I could have taken the easy way, taking you with me, but you’d be in pain and so will you group, your career and your dream.

I never wanted to leave you, you should know that.

Christine, why would you say these words only now?!

I screamed in frustration.

Is it really too late?

I buried my face in my hands as I cry.

Why won’t this pain go away?

I walked into my room with weak knees. I sat on the edge of my bed as I stare into the picture sitting on my desk. The picture that caused my everyday fights with Yuri as I didn’t get rid of this picture. The picture taken during our trip where a lot of things happened. The beach trip where we had some fights, her getting lost in the forest, us talking about never breaking up and our late night walk along the shore of the sea. She had her arms wrapped around my waist with a smile of an angel as I had my arm draped over her shoulder, holding her close to me as I raise my fist high, my smile reaching both my ears because I was just really happy.

Why couldn’t we just stay like that?

Why can’t we just be happy together?

Min Christine… Jagiya…