⋆ ཾ༵༵༅ 3 ~ The Idea

The quinjet flew quickly passed all the clouds and towards the tower as they all were on their way back. Thor sat next to you a majority of the time. Clint and Rogers checked on Clint's well being after he was injured. After a bit, Thor stood up and walked over to the area where the scepter was as Bruce sat in the corner hearing Opera music to keep him calm. He only looked up when Natasha walked over and said "Hey, the lullaby worked better than ever." He shook his head lightly and said "I just wasn't expecting a code green."

"You hadn't been there, there would have been double casualties." Natasha mentioned before adding on. "My Best Friend would've been a treasured memory." Bruce smiled as she did "you know, sometimes exactly what I want to hear isn't exactly what I want to hear." He told her. "How long before you trust me?" She questioned. "It's not you I don't trust." He full heartedly admitted. "Thor, report on the Hulk." Natasha called out.

Thor looked up and started to speak as Rogers was seen next to him to the right. "The gates of Hel are filled with the screams of his victims." He said and Natasha looked at him like 'really?!' As Bruce groaned and looked down with his hands on his head. "But not the screams of the dead, of course. No, no, wounded screams. Mainly whimpering, a great deal of complaining and tales of sprained deltoids and gout." He tried to recover his self and Rogers was trying hard not to smile or laugh. You started to wake a little.

"Hey, Banner, Dr. Cho is on her way in from Seoul. Is it okay if she sets up in our lab?" Tony called out as he was in the pilots seat. "Uh, Yeah, she knows her way around." Bruce replied. "Thanks. Tell her to prep everything. Barton's gonna need the full treatment." Tony told the first part to Bruce then the last part to Jarvis. "Very good, Sir." Jarvis said and Tony told Jarvis to take the well as he stood up.

He walked over to where Thor and Steve were "feels good, Yeah?" He asked. "I mean, you've been after this since S.H.I.E.L.D collapsed. Not that I haven't enjoyed our little raiding parties but..." Tony added and Thor spoke next. "No, but this... This brings it to a close." Rogers looked over and said "As soon as we find out what else this has been used for. I don't just mean weapons. Since when is Strucker capable of human enhancement?" Tony was quick to respond "Banner and I will give it the once over before it goes back to Asgard. Is that cool with you?" He asked Thor and Thor nodded.

"Just a few days till the farewell party. You're staying, right?" Thor took a breath before saying "yes, yes, of course. A victory should be honored with revels." Tony leaned on the table. "Yeah, who doesn't love revels? Captain?" Tony asked and Rogers replied "Hopefully this puts an end to the Chitauri and Hydra. So, yes, revels." Thor looked at the scepter a little more before hearing you groan in pain, that's when his head snapped over to where you were. Tony and Steve's too. "Do I need to sedate her again?" Tony asked as he pulled out a needle. "No." Both Thor and Steve said.

Looking up, you spotted that you were in an aircraft of some sort. Thor was quick to notice your face first and acted first. Walking over to you, he started to speak "hey, hey, y/n. It's me, it's Thor. Remember me?" He asked and you look over at him. "Thor.." you managed to say before giving him a hug. He returned it and glanced at everyone, how they placed their faces. "She is no harm. You all can stand down." He said and released you but sat beside you when they did as said.

The jet arrived at their destination and Thor took your arm along with the scepter. "It's okay." He told you and you nodded lightly. Clint and Natasha were the first to come off, followed by you and Thor. Maria went into the jet as Bruce went out and spoke "Lab's all set up, boss." That's when Tony turned around and stated "oh, I'm not the boss." He then pointed the Steve. "He is. I just pay for everything and design everything and make everyone look cooler." He stood up and started to fix some of the gadgets on the control panel.