Sting Eucliffe and Lisanna Strauss Leaked!

Chapter 11 - recap

"Mama and Papa are coming down! Right Natsu?" Wendy looked at her older brother.

"Yeah, they are. They will be more then thrilled to find out about our surprise," he looks at me.

"Well, we all know I'm by myself so it will just be us and your parents then," I say before taking a bite of pasta.

"Sounds like it," he agrees.

Suddenly Wendy jumps up and runs past us to the window.

"No way..." She gasps.

• * •

Chapter 12 - Sting Eucliffe and Lisanna Strauss, Leaked!

"What is it Wendy?" Natsu and I stand up.

"It's snowing!" She squeals, jumping up and down. I sigh in relief, glad it was only snow that excited her.

"Winter is here!" She sang, dancing around while I cleaned up the dinner table. Natsu scooped her up and she giggled and squealed in protest.

"Natsu! Let me down!" She demanded through giggles. I watched them as I washed dishes, smiling at his antics. He chased her around, pretending to get her and let her go. Then her would pick her up and spin her around and when he stopped they would both be laughing.

Then she said she had homework and slipped into her room. Natsu looked from her door to me, catching me off guard slightly. He came over to me as I finished the last dish and leaned on the counter. "Lucy, do you want your dad here?" He asks.

"No. He wouldn't come if we invited him anyway," I say bitterly. He nods silently, then head and takes a shower. I go and change into yoga pants and a off the shoulder long sleeve grey shirt. I let my hair fall around my shoulders and I open my laptop. I work on some things for our business before getting cold and deciding to go to bed.

Natsu finally finishes his shower and he slides in beside me. He drapes an arm over me and I soon hear his snores. I follow him, and fall asleep soon after.

• * •

After getting up and getting ready Natsu and I head to school. We walk with our hands intertwined, and I leaned my head on his shoulder. We got to school and we parted ways to head to class. After my first hour I get out into the hall and search for Levy, and then head her way when I spot her.

Levy was hyper and jumpy when I reached her in the hall. "You're hyper today," I note.

She smiles and nods enthusiastically.

"Gajeel got me the entire Heroes of Olympus book set!" She gushes. I laugh at her cuteness.

"So, I heard you and Natsu are a thing," she winks.

"Yeah.." I sigh blushing.

"Awe! Lucy your turning red!" She teases.

"Shut up..." I mumble.

"Hey Lucy," Natsu wraps and arm around me and kisses my head.

"Oh my gosh, you are so cute!" Levy squeals, drawing the attention of nearby students. I hide my face in Natsu's chest.

"She's shy..." Levy teases.

People aw and cheer before heading to class. I'm blushing madly when Natsu kisses me in the middle of the hall. As I'm walking to class Lisanna stops me.

"Seems someone can't handle being with best in school," she smirks.

"Looks like someone's jealous I got the best," I shrug and walk past her before adding, "for a girl who has to go to selling her body to get guys, that has to hurt," and then I walk into class, not looking at we face. I didn't have to know I had burned her.

When FACS comes Natsu and I work the whole hour, but he kept glancing up at me. When we finished he sat at the table with Levy and I, and Gajeel sat with us too. Erza and Jellal even joined the table. Gray and Juvia where outside talking, so they didn't sit with us.

"Guys, I have news," I draw their attention.

"Lisanna... sells her body to guys. And I think Sting is... renting," I tell them. Erza's look darkens, and Natsu shakes his head. "I'll talk to Mirajane tonight and see if she knows anything about this..." Erza says. We nod.

At the end of the day when I'm walking out I search for Natsu. I catch sight of him and Lisanna... kissing. My heart shatters at first. But then he pushes her away. I quickly turn away and hurry off school property. I hear footsteps behind me.

"Lucy!" Natsu yells. I stop and turn to him.

"Please tell me that you didn't kiss her," I cry. He stands about ten feet from me.

"Tell me what I saw wasn't real. Tell me she forced you. Natsu, please," tears roll down my cheeks. He drops his bag and hurries over to me and grabs me up in a hug. I sob into his chest and he strokes my hair.

"Lucy she made me, I pushed her off, I swear," he says into my hair.

I look up at him. "You promise?" I ask numbly.

"I promise Luce, I love you," he kisses me. My tears stop and then he releases me. He grabs his bag and then comes back over to me.

"Let's go home okay? I don't want you catching a cold with those teary eyes," he says as he begins walking. I follow him, and look behind me at a distant Lisanna. She wouldn't beat me, I wasn't going to let her win.

• * •

Chapter 13 - Wendy Meets Romeo! And Lucy's Unwanted Family Reunion - Preview

"Natsu? Where are we going?" I ask, wondering what I had to be so dressed up for.

"My parents arranged this..." He sighed.

"Do you know?" I glance at him, worry etched in my looks.

He shakes his head, "No, I'm sorry Luce," he leans forward.

Wendy sits quiet, but breaks the silence by saying, "I hope I can see Mama and Papa..."