Chapter - 1: Her Fate; His Acceptance

"Kakisa, can I ask Swara's hand for my son Sanskar" Annapurna asked holding Dida's hand. She was sitting on the bed beside Dida.

Shobha widened her eyes due to shock where as Swara jerked her head while stating at Annapurna with teary eyes and pale face.

"Sanskar has agreed for this marriage. Swara beta will you marry my son?" Annapurna asked with lot of affection. She caressed Swara's  perplexed face.

Shobha Verma could not understand fate of her granddaughter.

Her beloved granddaughter Swara, was about to get married in an arranged marriage in the evening.

Unfortunately, in morning the boy's family visited Kalibadi with marriage breaking news. Boy's family left from their home without any discussions, leaving Shobha in broken state.

And now suddenly this marriage proposal and that too from Maheshwari's, world's known, richest and ine of most powerful family of India for their elder son, Sanskar.

Maheshwari Business Empire had extended their wings from Telecom, Hotel industry, IT, Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, Constructions, Infrastructure Development, Finance over past 3 decades.

Anant Maheshwari started a small start-up in Kolkata 5 decades back, which was widened throughout South Asian Continent by his three sons Durgaprasad, Ram and Adarsh.

And today, Sanskar Maheshwari elder son of the family born to Sujata and Ram, CEO of Maheshwari Business House was ruling over the business world with his extra intelligent and multi-talented brain, dedication, hard work, organizing and planning skills accompanied by his passion towards business and workaholic nature.

"Swara, Reva and Anurag also wanted the same when you and Sanskar were kids, when you were born that time when I took you first time in my arms, I had asked for you from Reva for my Sanskar." Sujata seconded her Jiji.

She held Swara's hand remembering her days in Kolkata when she was newly married with Ram.

Sujata married Ram in an arranged marriage fixed by elders of both families.

Her mother in law Lakshmi Maheshwari was an ideal mother in law whereas Annapurna her sister in law became her Jiji.

Even after 8 years of marriage Annapurna was still waiting to get blessed from her Kanhaji in the form of little bundle of joy.

When Sujata was pregnant with Sanskar, Annapurna took care of Sujata just like her little sister. Post 2 months of Sanskar's birth Annapurna received the news of her life. She was pregnant. Doctors called it as a miracle, but Annapurna thought Sanskar's birth was auspicious for her.

When Sanskar was 2 and Laksh was 1, Sujata and Annapurna met Reva in the Durga Ma temple, and soon became friends.

Reva and Anurag Bose new neighbours of Maheshwari's in Kolkatta. Soon three ladies became friends and both families started spending time together.

When Sanskar was 3 years old, Reva gave a birth to girl and named her as 'Swara'.

Soon Swara became an apple of eye not only for Bose family but to Maheshwari family as well. Her big doe eyes, chubby cheeks, milky white skin, marked her as the cutest kid in her childhood.

Due to business expansion Durgaprasad aka DP and Ram decided to move their household and business head office from Kolkatta to Mumbai.

When Sanskar was 7 years old Maheshwari family moved to Mumbai whereas a year later Bose family also shifted to Bangalore due Anurag's transfer, he was working as bureaucrat with Indian Government.