ɱɛɛɬ ų℘

At the Avengers compound the triplets are spread throughout the living room, doing whatever each one desired to spend their time on. Y/n sat by the window leaning her head against it, looking at the sky and absentmindedly playing with lightning and f/c mist energy in her hand. She thought about a certain god and wondered how he was doing. Unknown to her the lightning and mist took the shape of said god she was thinking about.

Suddenly an explosion goes off a ways away from the compound, fire billowed up into the sky. Wanda and Pietro made their way to the window and stood by Y/n as she stood up. Vision appeared next to them and they all looked at the fire.

"What is it?" Wanda asked.

"Stay here, please." Vision phased through the wall to check it out and the triplets watched. Suddenly Y/n used her powers to pull a knife from the kitchen and hold it at the intruders head, which turns out to be Clint.

He pushed it away and smiled as she let it fall. "Guess I shoulda knocked." He joked.

"Oh, my God!" Wanda said relieved from her startle.

"What are you doing here?" Pietro asked as they all walked closer to each other.

"Disappointing my kids." Clint got two arrows and shot them on opposite walls. "I'm supposed to go waterskiing." He grabbed Wanda's hand and ushered them towards the door as he started walking. "Cap needs our help. Come on."

"Clint!" Vision calls as he phases through the wall again. They stop and look at Vision. "You should not be here."

"Really? I retire for, what, like five minutes, and it all goes to shit."

"Please consider the consequences of your actions."

"Okay, they're considered." Vision stops moving as the two arrows Clint shot hit Vision with electricity and trap him for a moment. "Okay, we gotta go." He turns and starts jogging to the door. He stops and turns seeing Wanda where she was and the other two half way between them. "It's this way."

"I've caused enough problems." Wanda said.

Clint sighs and jogs back as her siblings go back to her. "You gotta help me, Wanda. Look, you wanna mope, you can go to highschool. You wanna make amends, you get off your ass."

"Come on, Sister." Y/n pleads. "Please."

"Shit." Clint sees Vision shoot one of the arrows with a beam and he's free. Clint shoots an arrow at him but Vision let's it phase through him and he knocks Clint away. He sighs and grabs a baton from his back. "I knew I should've stretched." He tries to hit Vision with the baton but Vision blocks and let's it phase through him. Clint hits Vision in the face with the baton but it breaks. He looks at it for a second before he tries to kick Vision but he goes through him and Vision puts him in a headlock.

"Wanda, we need to do something." Y/n whispers to her.

"Clint, you can't overpower me." Vision says.

"I know I can't. But they can." They look over at the triplets who moved to stand in front of them.

"Vision, that's enough. Let him go." Wanda holds an energy ball in her hands. Y/n's fingers crackle with lightning and Pietro cracks his neck. (Look at y'all being a triple threat yaaassss!) "We're leaving."

"I can't let you."

Wanda spreads her hands and the Mind Stone turns red. She makes Vision phase and let Clint go. "I'm sorry." She starts to force him down, the ground starts to crumble.

"If you do this..." Vision struggles to get out. "They will never stop being afraid of you." He's forced to his knees.

"I can't control their fear, only my own. Now." As soon as she says this, in the same moment, she throws the energy ball at him, Y/n hits him with lightning, and Pietro speeds forward and pushes him down. This combined force sent Vision far, far down into the ground. Wanda pants a bit and Y/n hugs her.

"I know that was hard. But this is the right thing to do." Y/n says to her. Wanda nods and gives her a small smile once she pulls away. Pietro gives Wanda's shoulder a little squeeze as Clint stands next to them.

"Come on. We've got one more stop."

°•.•°°•.•°°•.•°

"This is so uncomfortable." Pietro grumbles. The triplets, Clint and Scott Lang all sat in a white van in a parking garage at the airport waiting for Steve to arrive.

Y/n rolls her eyes with a little smile. "Quit complaining. It's not so bad." Wanda smiled from the front seat.

"It would be better if this one didn't snore." Pietro gestures to the sleeping Scott. He was laying with his head on Y/n's lap and his legs over Pietro's.

"Aw, he's like a little child." Wanda comments when she saw how Scott was, making Clint chuckle. Pretty soon an old, dark blue Volkswagen bug (one of my dream cars 😩 and a Volkswagen bug bus) came and parked a space over from the van. Clint got out of the van and walked around it as Steve and Sam got out of the bug, Bucky following after them.

"Cap." Clint said.

"You know I wouldn't have called if I had any other choice." Steve says shaking his hand.

"Hey, man, you're doing me a favor. Besides, I owe a debt." Wanda got out of the van and stood behind Clint.

"Thanks for having my back." Steve said to her.

"It was time to get off my ass."

"What about your brother and sister? And our other recruit?"

"They're in the van."

"And he's rarin' to go." Clint says as he walks over and opens the sliding door. It makes a loud noise and Scott jumps up startled. "Had to put a little coffee in him but he should be good."

"Get off." Pietro pushes Scott's legs off and he climbs out of the van, Scott and Y/n following a moment after.

"What time zone is this?" Scott asks.

"Tired? Need another shock?" Y/n asks as her finger sparks with light.

"No! No thank you." He moves a bit away as Y/n chuckles.

"Come on. Come on." Clint gives Scott a little push and he finally notices Steve standing there. Scott's eyes get a little wider as he looks at Steve with awe.

"Captain America!" He exclaims as he shakes Steve's hand.

"Mr. Lang." Steve says.

"It's an honor." He's still shaking Steve's hand. "I'm shaking your hand too long." He finally let's go. "Wow! This is awesome!" He looks back at the triplets. "Captain America. I know you three, too. You're great!" Y/n and Wanda smile at him while Pietro rolls his eyes. He turns back to Steve and then feels his biceps. "Geez. Ah, look, I wanna say, I know you know a lot of super people, so thanks for thinking of me." Steve nods and Scott sees Sam. "Hey, man!"

"What's up, Tic Tac?" Sam says.

"Uh, good to see you. Look, what happened last time when I-"

"It was a great audition, but it'll never happen again."

"They tell you what we're up against?" Steve asks Scott.

"Something about some psycho-assassins?"

"We're outside the law on this one. So if you come with us, you're a wanted man."

"Yeah, well, what else is new?"

"We should get moving." Bucky says from the other side of the bug.

"We got a chopper lined up." Clint says.

Suddenly a man's voice comes over the the PA system speaking in German. "They're evacuating the airport."

"Stark." Sam says.

"Stark?" Scott asks.

"Suit up." Steve says.