Toxic

I made my way to a huge ass house in LA, from outside you could see lights flash and hear the music blasting. From the classic scenery of cars everywhere and trash all on the lawn, I could tell this party was finna be lit.

Sliding my way inside the door the thick aroma of weed and liquor filled my nostrils. Hot by Young Thug blasted through the speakers. This bitch was so packed with people, there was barely any room to move around. Pushing my way through the crowd I looked around for my bestfriend Max, she was the one who invited me out. I hadn't been back to Cali since I broke up with my ex, but I was around the way for a show so I figured I'd pull up.

Bitch, where are you? I texted her, feeling weird not knowing anyone.

Glancing over the crowd, and making myself aware of all exits just in case some shit popped off, my eyes fell upon a familiar face staring at me.

My ex LaMelo.

He was sitting on a couch with the same hoe he cheated on me with on his lap, Ashley. I looked away with my whole mood blown, he was the last person I wanted to or expected to see. Not even trying to be funny or anything but this was a black ass party. I never really knew him to fuck with black people like that, that was definitely Gelo's speed. But, I guess I changed his ways. You know what they say.

My phone vibrated and across the screen a message from Max flashed.

In the bathroom, 😜 be out soon, go have fun.

The tongue out emoji told me everything I needed to know. My bestfriend was a whole hoe. Laughing to myself I made my way into the kitchen looking for the liquor. I might as well enjoy myself while I'm here, right? I picked up different bottles turning them to read their labels, when I felt a tap on my shoulder. "The crown royal right here." I rolled my eyes hearing his voice. Snatching the bottle out his hand, I poured my cup up, bringing it to my lips and downing its content.

"Damn, slow down don't choke." He laughed. "Don't you have some other bitch to entertain." I turned around looking towards ol girl who was still on the couch talking to some girl, then back at him mean mugging.

"I really want to entertain you." He spoke while pulling me close to him by my jacket and grabbing my waist with his free hand. "Yeah, right." I scoffed pushing him back slightly.

"Let me show you." He leaned down to be level with my ear, making my shiver. His breath against my ear was a weakness of mine and he knew exactly what he was doing. I was trying so hard to resist him but the liquor settling into my system wanted me to fall right in his trap. Where was ya best friend when you needed her? Just when I thought I was stuck the DJ transitioned into the next song.

"Ooh this my shit." I yelled escaping Melo's grasp and making my way into the living room area where most people were dancing. Heat by Chris Brown was now playing. I swayed my hips to the song, before feeling a set of hands around my waist and someone pressing their body against mine. Continuing to grind on them I looked back just to make sure it wasn't Melo. Luckily, it was his friend RJ. I mean they weren't really friends they just knew about each other so I wasn't being dirty. A faster paced song came on and I took the opportunity to shake some ass. Let's just say ya girl went so crazy the whole house was watching her dance on RJ including Melo.

RJ was cute, but he wasn't Melo by any means

"Bitch, Look." Max pulled me aside laughing. "He looks so mad." Holding the phone to my face I watched the Snapchat video of me dancing on RJ. In the back you could see Melo with his face scrunched up, he was heated. "Oof, here Melo come." She whispered, nudging me in my back.

"Wassup RJ?" Melo dapped him up before wrapping his arm around my waist. "Oh this yo girl?" RJ's eyebrows furrowed together, obviously confused. "No." I rolled my eyes pushing him off me. "Yes." He spoke at the same time as me. RJ chuckled awkwardly before walking away with Max.

"Fuck off Melo." I pushed passed him trying to go out the door I came in. He snatched me up by my arm pushing me inside an empty bedroom, holding me against the wall.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't wet right now. The aggressiveness was turning me on.

"What you doing grinding on other niggas?" He barked in my face.

Snatching my arm away from his grasp I pushed him away from me.

"You're not my nigga." I spat. I was fed up. Who the fuck he thought he was? You think you can cheat on me, be at the party with the girl, and claim me? He must've fell and bumped his mf head.

"Plus you got that raggedy ass hoe to play with. Don't play with me. Cause you and I both know I am not the fucking one." He stared at me blankly before grabbing me and pushing me on the bed. Leaning down on top of me kissing me ever so passionately. At first I didn't but I eventually gave in kissing him back with as much force. One thing led to another and you can guess how the rest of our night went down.

LaMelo Ball Imagines
✗ Comment, vote, and follow me ✗
Oop, not that toxic love. 😂