29

"What?! Are you insane Yoongi?!"

The amount of fear that filled up my entire body could replace an entire ocean. I stop, my mind going blank.

Yoongi glances at me and sighs once again. "Look Y/n, this is serious. You can't just hope that it goes away and that no one has to know about it. I honestly don't know why you didn't tell any of us to begin with."

I clench my fists. "Because I know that it can affect your group forever. Why do you think I hid it so long?" I paused, giving him a chance to speak.

"Because you're afraid of what will happen. I'm not dumb Y/n. But you can't seriously expect to not tell anyone and have everything be alright in the end. That's not how it works." He turned to face me, crossing his arms.

I sighed. "I know. But..I've lost so much in the past and I don't want to go through that again." I chuckled. "Not that you would understand. Your life is one to die for."

He laughed. "Trust me Y/n. I know exactly how you feel. And this life," He gestures around him. "I would die just to stop living it."

I look up in confusion. He would really want to get rid of this life?

He looked off to the side, deep in thought.

"Y/n, no one understands how hard it is to be an idol. We gave up our outside lives to become one. We have no time for our families or our friends. Becoming an idol is so deeply pressured  by everyone and your actions are constantly being watched. Everyone knows every move you make. You have to become a whole new person for the media. If not, then you're not accepted as one of them." He sighed.

I bit my lip. Of course I didn't know that, I'm not an idol, but...learning about how hard it is and the sacrifices you have to make...sounds awful.

"I'm so sorry Yoongi. I had no idea." I reach out to place a hand on his shoulder.

"Of course you don't." He chuckled. "No one ever does."

I gaze around the room we're in and try to change the topic. "Yoongi?"

He faced me. "Yeah?"

I smiled, hiding the fear crawling beneath my skin. "Let's go tell them."

He let out an airy breath. "Okay. They're over here." He walks over to a room about 5 doors down and opens it. Inside, the rest of the members are all collapsed on the ground, breathing heavily.

Once we walked in, they all sat up and faced us. "Yoongi where were you? We tried to call you. And why is Y/n here?"

He smirked. "I was busy. And little miss Y/n here has something to tell you guys." He glanced at me. "Especially Hoseok and Jimin."