LETTER TO BOO

Da'Naja Mali Hilbert
Deuce

"It's good to be back home!" Kentrell said falling out on the king size bed.

"Shut up and push over KyKy and I tryna sleep." I said moving his arm out the way pushing him over.

"Finally we can settle down." He said cuddling up with us as I slowly started to fall asleep.

"Why the fuck people keep saying i'm in a wheelchair!" KD said walking into the living room.

"Hell if I know nigga!" Riyah told him mugging him.

"Mariyah? Do you wanna fight?" He asked her tilting his head.

"Yes, I want all the smoke hoe!" She told him standing him.

"Sit yo fat head ass down." He told her pushing her ass back down.

"Damn Deuce you scraight over there?" Baba asked me as I was slumped on the couch just staring at nothing at all.

"Look at her bruh she look loaded as motherfucker." Baba said tapping Baby Joe who was in the same position. He stop and looked at Baby Joe then me then KD and Riyah.

"Awe shit, it's that day huh?" He asked them.

"Yeah, bruh Yb up there popping pills and shit." Herm said sighing taking a seat.

I got up and snatch my keys off the table before heading out the house. "Aye, Deuce where ya going!?" I heard a worry KD yelled out I got in my car and took off. I still can't take all this pain from Boo passing I miss his ass crazy bruh.

Shit ain't even right. "Why you had to leave dawg? You missing everything bruh we suppose to ball together." I said talking to myself.

"Mane Deuce snap out of it bruh. This ain't you bruh, you need to get ya self together you got a daughter bruh and a career. You gotta stop taking them drugs it ain't go do nothing but kill yo ass." I heard Boo say from on side of me. My eyes widen looking in the passenger seat.

"Keondrea?" I question looking at him confused.

"Listen to him baby. Them drugs ain't go do you nothing better. It can't bring us back. Just know we watching over you and yo lil one." I heard my granny voice from the back seat. I turn around to see her smiling at me.

"MawMaw?" I said as my vision started to get blurring from the tears.

"Yeah baby just focus and stop taking them pills and make us proud okay. You got so far with your career, don't waste all that time and effort you put in to get where you at now." She told me putting her hand on my shoulder as I continued to drive down the highway.

"I knew yo big headass was go make it." Boo told me smiling. Next thing you know it I heard a loud as horn and bright ass lights before everything went black.

Joseph Robinson
Baby Joe🦍💚

"Aye Joe getcho ass up!" I heard Boo voice making me jump up out my sleep.

I seen him standing in front of me with a worry look. "Damn nigga, I gotta be dreaming." I said sitting up straight.

"Now you need to lay-off them pills and that drank. But Deuce just got into accident on I-12." He said before disappearing.

"Somebody pinch me please." I mumbled before I felt a pinch. I wince looking back to see Channing looking at me with her eyebrows raised.

"Fuck you pinch me for?" I asked her bucking making her buck back.

"You said somebody pinch me so I did and bitch don't buck at me." She told me turning over.

"And why the fuck you talking to the air? You really need to lay-off them drugs cause look at ya." She told me making me mug her.

Kentrell Gaulden
Youngboy💚😐

"YB Deuce go knock the shit outta yo ass when she find out you got this lil retarted bitch over here with you." Ben said mugging YaYa who was just looking.

"She ain't go do nothing." I told him waving him off turning around. I jump back seeing Boo my eyes got watery.

"Damn thug you still doing my best friend bad? Don't forget I beat yo ass last time you did her bad." He told me.

"It ain't even like that man. I love that girl to death it's just I don't—" I got cut off by him.

"Mane I ain't tryna hear that. But ya need to get to the hospital she just got in an accident." He said before disappearing. My eyes widen looking over at Montana.

"We need to go to the hospital!" I told him before catch eyes with Yaya to see she was putting her phone down.

"Aye Yaya bitch you gotta go back home!" I told her making her eyes widen.

"Wha—" I cut her off

"Bitch I said go!" I snapped on her before the crew and I started heading out.

"Aye YB, Kay lost her baby." Herm told me as we got in the Maybach.

"I don't give a fuck! That hoe wasn't pregnant in the first place." I said as we pull off.

month later

Deuce was still in the hospital still on life support. Everybody ain't been the same. KD ass then got his ass in an wheelchair. Riyah ass duck off somewhere. Dee just got release and just smoking his pain away. We all know what Kentrell doing. Popping pills, smoking, and fucking all the hoes trying to get rid of the pain.

Baby Joe drown his ass in his music he slowing down on the drugs ever since that night. Sherhonda been babysitting her grand kids with the help of Starr and Teelee.

Right now Sherhonda, Starr, Teelee, and the kids were all in Deuce hospital room visiting.

"I just hope you wake up child you got a little one to watch grow up to be a beautiful grown woman." Sherhonda said smiling down at Deuce while Teelee re braided her hair. Out of nowhere the heart monitor then went flat.

"I'm sorry to break the news to you but Ms. Hilbert didn't make it. Sorry." The doctor said before a loud crashing went off before Kentrell ran out the hospital. Riyah broke down crying with Channing.

"Oh my god." Baby Joe momma said
pulling both Dee and Baby Joe into an hug as the cry on her shoulder.

"Mommy?" Baby Kyrell said catching everyone attention but made Riyah cry harder. Deuce, Granny, and Boo was all looking down at them frowning.

"Ready baby?" Granny asked Deuce putting her hand out for her to grab.

The End

Sorry I had to end the book like that . I ain't know what else to do with it so I ended it like that plus I got a new book I just dropped go fuck with chapter one already out