𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

A/N: i've dragged this out long enough, so here we are. if you are a child of god, beware because things get a bit serious, but no smut :)) hope you enjoy!!

beomgyu really wishes he had an off switch, so he can just shut himself off for a bit to avoid the situation he just out himself in. maybe be shut off forever because there is no turning back from that.

his single brain cell starts to malfunction and he stammers like the dummy he is. "wh-what?! i-i mean...well a-actually-" he doesn't get to finish because taehyun leans forward, pulling beomgyu down a bit, and kisses him on the lips then the moon shines through the clouds once again.

the blonde immediately reacts by kissing the boy back and tastes his lips. strawberries. kang taehyun's lips taste like strawberries.

smiling against his lips, beomgyu puts his hands around taehyun's waist to pull him closer to his body as he kisses him. he can feel taehyun tremble against him and he pulls away to give the boy a moment to breathe while also admire how beautiful he looked.

taehyun's eyes are half lidded as he looks at the taller boy with melted chocolate eyes and his lips are slightly more red and swollen from the intense kissing. he smiles and says, "i like you too, you dense bitch."

beomgyu chuckles and his heart swells with warmth and admiration before he leans down to kiss taehyun once more. he slips his tongue inside of the other's mouth to swirl the lips together and he lifts one of the smaller's legs to place around his waist as the kiss becomes more intense.

he feels taehyun beginning to pant onto his lips and he feels his body start to tingle wherever taehyun is touching him. he feels himself falling into taehyun and the same happening to the other as they try to take in as much of each other as they can.

a light turns on from within the house and the patio door is slammed open to reveal a tall man glaring at the two boys. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!" he shouts.

both boys immediately pull away from the other and look at the man with fear, one boy with more fear than the other. the man walks to the edge of the pool and glares hard at the blonde haired boy before his glare softens at the sight of his trembling son.

the glare hardens before he says with a gruff voice, "kang taehyun, get out of the pool and go to your room. i'll speak to you soon." taehyun nods shamefully then climbs out of the pool to quickly put his shorts on and run inside the house, leaving beomgyu alone with his father.

the two stare at each other and beomgyu slowly becomes less confident as the silence between them grows. "um, wow! this is pretty awkward and i suddenly have to go water my soobin since he needs it in order to grow even taller and such." beomgyu says with a sheepish smile. "y'know how growing boys need-"

"you are nothing but bad, choi beomgyu!" mr. kang cuts the boy off with a yell and his eyes showing his rage. beomgyu shrinks back slightly at the outburst. "you wreck my yard, you scratch my car, and you cause nothing but havoc at school! now you seduce my innocent son into doing...the devil's tango!"

the devil's tango? the blonde's eyebrows furrow in confusion and he mumbles, "devil's tango?" he shakes his head to clear his mind before speaking up. "mr. kang, i will admit that i have done those other things, unintentionally may i add, but i did not seduce taehyun into having sex! we were just kissing!"

"naked?!"

"yes! see, you get it-oh never mind that sounds really bad." the boy deflates as he connects the dots and the man's glare intensifies at his words. how can he get himself out of this? "look, it was taehyun's idea for us to skinny dip and we found out we really like each other, so we kissed since we had to keep it in for a bit too long for us. you understand what it's like to like someone right?"

"i do." taehyun's dad responds with a steely gaze. "i know how it feels to fall into the trap of someone who i believed to love me and i refuse to let my son go through the same thing."

this is definitely not going the way beomgyu planned it to. he isn't trying to trap taehyun. he wants to care and cherish him more than he cares about himself. "mr. kang, i like taehyun so much and i'd rather hurt myself before i hurt him! i don't have bad intentions for your son, trust me!"

the man shakes his head with a scoff and he asks, "why should i trust you? why should i trust you when no one can count on you for anything?" beomgyu deflates at those words and pain strikes through him. "listen, i want my son to be safe and cared for, but not by you. all he needs is me and his family, which doesn't include you."

he pats beomgyu's head once before standing up and turning towards the house then begins to walk inside. he pauses to turn back towards the crestfallen boy to say, "stay away from my son and get out of here before i report you for trespassing." the man walks inside and closes the door behind him.

the blonde haired boy's eyes fill with tears and he bites his lip to hold in his sobs as he climbs out of the pool to put his clothes on then climb over the fence. he rushes out of the backyard through the door and runs down the street to soobin's house.

he knocks on the door rapidly until the tall boy opens it and clings onto him. beomgyu finally cries as soobin holds onto him tightly and rubs his back.

his best friend questions him with concern. "what's wrong, beomgyu?"

the boy sniffles hard as he continues to cry and shakes his head. "i-i lost him! i kn-know it's stupid b-but i lost him!" he cries then puts his face into soobin's neck as he continues to cry his heart out over the separation from the first boy he truly loved.