renjun ; imagine

requested by EC96_5807

just some little information before starting....

you are an idol in a group called Cryztal! your name is Chaeun

group members from Cryztal (oldest to youngest)
[   ] this means that it is their stage names!

Yang Minjung [ MinJ ]

Lee Hyunri [ Hyuna ]

Park Jihyo [ Jisu ]

Kim Ji Ah [ Ji Ah ]

Park Chaeun [ Chaeun ]

Park Eun [ Eun ]

this took a long time and I apologize for it. just a warning that there will be mistakes! I am human, and so I will make mistakes in my imagines book. I apologize that there are mistakes in literally all of my chapters, I am not the perfect writer please remember that! :)

2111 words

---------------------------------------------

"when will you be free?" you asked Renjun. the two of you were FaceTiming each other in your dorms secretly.

"I don't know, our manager says that we'll be pretty packed. what about you? do you have any time we could meet?" you tried to think of the days were you weren't busy, but nothing came up.

"im pretty busy too, renjun. I don't have time" Renjun gets slightly upset, so do you.

"it's alright, we'll go out another time" Renjun reassured you, you just nod your head.

"I'll call you tomorrow night love" he pretends to kiss the screen making you giggle.

"night renjun" with that, the call ended.

Renjun and you were both idols who are secretly dating. Renjun, who was a member of NCT Dream, while you were a member of Cryztal. dating can get complicated when both idols are extremely busy but you managed to stick together. neither of you have told your band members about your relationship or fans.

"chaeun!! look!!" Jihyo, a member of Cryztal burst into your room.

"what? what" you laughed, she shoves her phone into your face.

"look!" she squealed. you took the phone out of her hand due to her shaking it so much.

"nct dream and cryztal will be on the show 'idol room' on December 22nd together to celebrate the Christmas cheer" you read the article out loud while Jihyo was squealing.

"we get to be on a show with nct dream! isn't that exciting!" Jihyo shouts with joy, you laughed.

"yes it is!" you chuckled at her excitement.

"jihyo, get out so I can sleep" Hyunri enters the room tiredly.

"hyunri did you hear the news?" Jihyo asked as Hyunri drags herself to her bed.

"what?" Hyunri mumbles.

"we're gonna be on idol room with nct dream!" Jihyo gave a bright smile.

"that's exciting, now hyunri's gotta take a nap" Hyunri yawned, Jihyo rolled her eyes and left you and hyunri's bedroom. you quickly whip out your phone to text Renjun.

renjun did you hear the news?

renjun: what?

we're gonna be on idol room together!