Lena Luthor x Reader pt 2

Requested by Anon

Requested by Anon

You are still hurt with what Lena did and you keep on ignoring her. Lena keeps on trying to get you back. One day Kara was affected with red kryptonite and attacks you. 

(Y/N)- Your Name

Warnings- Language, Fighting/More like Torture, Death, Angst, Mentions of Blood and Alcohol

A/N- I kinda broke my own heart with this one. 

It had been a week since that night. You tried your hardest not to think about it and about all the feelings it had caused to awaken inside of you. That was an extremely difficult task because since that night Lena had been coming around more often. She would spend hours outside of your door begging you to let her explain herself, apologizing to you, and making all kinds of promises to you. You ignored it all to the best of your abilities but you could feel yourself slowly starting to want to hear her out. You still loved her even though you wanted to hate her. Maybe you should give her a chance to explain herself. If you let her explain herself maybe you could get some kind of closure and you could move past this part of your life finally. You sigh and shake your head.

"You're a dumbass. You should just file a restraining order and be done with this. Completely wipe your hands clean of her, but nooo that would be too simple wouldn't it. God why do I do this to myself." You mumbled talking to yourself as you took out your phone and typed in her number by memory. You could feel your hands begin to shake as you sent her a quick text telling her to meet you at Noonans at 1:00pm so she could explain herself and that if she was even 1 minute late then you would leave and she would be throwing away her one and only chance. You got a response back almost immediately telling you she would be there. You didn't send anything back. You just locked your phone and went to get ready for the day. You took a quick shower, got dressed, grabbed your camera, and left. Today was an amazing day for photos. Fall had just begun and all the leaves began to change colors. The sun shining down gave an almost angelic effect to the trees. It brought a small smile to your face. Fall had always been your favorite season because of the beauty that came with it. You had only been taking pictures for about 30 minutes when Supergirl herself had landed in front of you. You smiled at her and waved. You had always loved and supported Supergirl. She may have been more of a newer superhero but you thought she had been doing an amazing job keeping National City safe. Yet, something was different about her. She didn't smile or wave back at you like she always did with all the citizens. Instead she was glaring at you and her hands were curled into fists. Her whole body was tense, like one wrong move would make her snap. You began to feel nervous and decided it would be best if you just turned around and walked away. You had barely taken a step backwards before she was in front of you, her hand wrapped around your throat. You could barely breathe and you began to try and kick her even though you knew it was a wasted effort. The few people that had been around began to yell. Supergirl took one look at the people around her before taking off her hadn't still wrapped around your neck. You were terrified. You began to cry and try to beg her to just let you go.

"Oh, you want me to let you go. Ok." She had a sadistic smirk on her face as she then let you go. You opened your mouth to scream but nothing could come out. Your fear had ripped the breathe from your lungs. Right before you hit the ground she caught you by the ankle. You felt something break as her grip tightened and she let out a laugh as a scream finally ripped its way out of your mouth.

"Tsk tsk tsk. Humans are just so fragile." 

"Wh...why are y..you do...doing th..this to m..me?" You managed to get out through your sobs. She just smirked down at you and didn't answer. Instead she just took off into the sky with you again. This time she took you out into the middle of nowhere. There was no one around to come save you. She dropped you down onto the ground carelessly causing you to land weird on your arm and you felt multiple breaks. You screamed out in pain as she laughed sadistically at your pain.

"I love hearing you scream in pain. It brings me joy." She titled her head to the side slightly as she looked at you.

"Now what to do with you? There are just so many options its hard to chose just one." You tried to scoot away from her but due to your injuries she had already caused it was almost impossible. She looked you up and down and then just smiled. It was terrifying. It wasn't her normal sweet Supergirl smile. No this one was filled with hate and anger. You saw her eyes begin to light up and you felt the fear take over your whole body.

"Wait please no don..AHHHHHHH!!!" You screamed out in pain as she used her laser eyes to burn you. She didn't do enough to kill you but every single one of your nerves were on fire. You couldn't get anything out. You couldn't beg for her to stop or for her to leave. The pain was all consuming and you could feel yourself drifting in and out of consciousness as Supergirl continued to torture you. You have no idea how long it went on until it finally stopped. You had burns from your chest down to your legs. bruises were covering every inch of your skin, you had lost count of all the broken bones you had, blood was flowing out of your body from multiple different places, and you knew that there was more damage than you could ever imagine. You heard people yelling and screaming. Then you heard Lena.

"(Y/N)! NO! NO! NO!" She ran over to you collapsed onto her knees beside you. 

"Please god no. (Y/N) please just hang on. Just for a little bit ok. Just until we cannot you to the DEO. They can save you alright. Just please don't leave me please." You could hear her beg and even though every single minuscule movement hurt you forced yourself to turn your head to face her and reach out your hand to her. She carefully held your hand in hers and you could see the tears the were flowing like a river down her face. You gave her a small smile.

"Its ok Lena. You'll be ok." You rasped out before having a coughing fit. She shook her head causing some tears to fly off her face.

"We didn't even get to talk (Y/N) so just... just hang on beca....because I cant...I cant lose you. Not now not ev..ever." You felt your heart break just a little bit as you saw the pain in her eyes. You didn't want her to be haunted by her mistakes after you were gone.

"Its ok. I for...forgive y..you Le...Lena. I lo..love you st..still. For...forev...forever and al....always." You managed to get out before letting out one last shaky breath and the light drained from your eyes. Lena let out the most horrific pain filled scream anyone had ever heard before. 

"NO! NO! (Y/N)! YOU CAMT LEAVE ME! PLEASE! SOMEONE PLEASE! HELP ME!" Alex came over and laid a hand on Lenas shoulder. 

"I'm so sorry Lena." She whispered out. Lena shook her head before standing up and shoving Alex away from her.

"I never want to see you or Kara or any of you ever again." Lena said emotionlessly. Alex's jaw dropped and she tried to say something before Lena glared at her.

"If any of you try to come see me or talk to me I will kill you. I will show you just how much of a Luthor I truly am." Lena walked away after that. She couldn't stand to be around any of them anymore. She buried herself in her work and alcohol. The only time she had left her office was to attend your funeral. After that day she locked herself away from everyone and made a promise to herself that she would never love anyone else for as long as she lived because her heart would forever belong to you.