》2

Hana's heart dropped and her smile slightly diminished as Mark returned to strumming on the guitar

Of course he didn't want to see her regarding them, instead it involved her become a messenger between two, a simple easy route to pass along information.

She felt her hopes being crashed once more, the way her eyes lingered on his figure, absolutely calm as the melody drifted through the air.

She couldn't deny she was jealous of him and his talent, the all rounded, all loved Idol- it was silly of her to even think they could be a possibility.

Mark's eyes caught sight of the girl lingering at the door and he turned towards her.
"Oh uh, that's it."
"Oh. Right, haha yeah I'll tell him."

Mark's lips turned up into a beaming smile and nodded.
"Thanks Hana, you're the best."

Ha, best.
Seemingly like something you'd call a child, someone of lower significance to you which further replicated how he saw her as a child- even though she was 18 now.

Hana managed a small smile, walking out of the room and closing the door after her.

"Seriously? You're so annoying Hyuck!" She whined, pushing the boy away harshly as he leaned into her teasingly with his lips puckered.
"Mark~ Mark I love you~"

"Stop it!" Hana exclaimed, pushing him so he fell back on the sofa, laughter bubbling from his lips as she began to get angry.
"You're so irritating Donghyuck." She grumbled, sitting up on her knees and glaring at him.

"Thank hun." He winked jokingly and continued to make cute heart eyes, imitating Hana.
She gasped and smacked his arm, tackling him to the sofa.

"Stop!" She whined out, holding his down, glaring at him. "It's meant to be a secret you promised-"
"What's a secret?"

At the sound of Mark's voice, Hana's eyes fell to Donghyuck's with shock. Pleading him with her eyes Donghyuck cleared his throat and let out a shrug, sitting up straighter.
"I thought you had practice?" Donghyuck asked and Hana mentally thanked him for changing the subject.

Mark ran a hand through his hair and shrugged.
"Finished early," he began walking over and stood by Donghyuck's leg. "Move up."

Hana's eyes glanced at the space next to her and sadness infiltrated her body as Mark told Donghyuck to move, him inching closer to the girl.

There was a silence as the boy's began to watch the TV, engrossed into it and all Hana could think about was him.
"Uh, im going to head home, see you later." She said, standing up and Donghyuck nodded in response.

"I'll facetime later, night Hannie."
"Bye Hana." Mark responded, his eyes flickering over to the girl then back to the tv.

"Bye." She basically whispered out, eyes lingering onto him in hopes he had a slight interest in her and would glance up at her once more.

But he didn't.