Ch:25

Geneva//
( same day as chapter 24 )

That bitch!

I watched from a distance as I saw dani being held by jahseh. " bruh I swear if she strikes again she's fucking dead" I heard dani yell as jahseh pull her away from the group.

" no if I get to you first" I said with a smirk. I watched as jahseh pulled her to her car trying to calm her down. Suddenly a brilliant idea sparked into my head. She won't be alive for long 👹

Jahseh//

" baby, calm down" I said to dani who was beyond pissed off. " nigga don't tell me to stay calm. I want that bitch dead jahseh" I said as I ripped away from his grasp.

" Dani listen to me, I know you want her dead but you can't do anything yet" I said as she leaned up against her car. " why can't I? SHE PUT MY NIGGA IN THE HOSPITAL!" She said getting loud, " NO MATTER HOW MANY TIME YOU TELL ME TO CALM DOWN IM NOT GOING TO" she said, I stood in front of her knowing she was to heated to try and calm down.

I grabbed her hips, " I get it, you're mad, but you have to keep your cool. I know you want her dead but we got to plot her next move. We can't go in blind, she can come corner us on the spot. Where is the old dani who didn't get mad on the spot? Where's the dani who was there to kill but on the down low?" I asked her.

" fuck you....I think I'm gonna start my period" she said as she crossed her arms and looked away. That made me laugh a little. " promise me you'll keep your cool?" I asked her pulling her closer to me. " I promise" she says as she pulled me into a hug.

" baby, just know.....when shit pop off....we finna become Bonnie and Clyde" she replied to me. Her body was now relaxed and wasn't tense. The power of my hugs can take the anger out of your body language.

" oh really? What exactly did they do? I know you know a lot because you had a moment when you were obsessed with them" I said to her.

" Clyde was suspected of murdering a lot of people before he was with Bonnie, but when those two got together, they were unstoppable. so when Clyde got arrested Bonnie smuggled him a gun and Clyde broke out but then got back into jail. In 1932 or around that time he got paroled and them niggas was on the run. Killed over 13 people, and stole cars together, and some more shit" she said with a smile.

" so you want to be just like that. Murdering people back to back, automobile theft, and more shit?" I asked her, knowing she was half serious and half kidding.

" maybe, I mean if it came down to it, and you asked me to or we both hit rock bottom, then for sure" she said kissing my chin. " then I'll keep that in mind. I wouldn't mind leaving shit behind to go on a murderous rampage " I said.

We stayed quiet until she pushed me away, " what's wrong?" I ask her. " I'm scared, what if shit goes south and we lose stokeley" she says as we see the gang coming this way. " don't put it in the universe, stokeley pokeley will be fine" I said to her as I grabbed her hand.

" let's hope" she said calmly.

" aye yo jah, stokeley's mom just called Taylor to let us know that stokeley is okay. We can see him tomorrow" Ming said to us. I nodded, and sighed. I hope my nigga stokeley gonna get out soon, I can't live on this earth without my nigga.

" what's the move now?" Asked Michael leaning up again the car we were on. " go home, I'm tired. There was to much excitement today that i need a nap" Dani said as she let go of my hand and stretched.

" yo dani I wanted to apologize about how I snapped at you earlier. I was like overwhelmed and scared" Ming says to dani, " you are fine Ming. I understand, sorry I came at you so aggressively." She apologize. " it's all good" Ming said as they hugged it out.

" aww you niggga are civilized humans and know how to problem solve" Michael said as he stared at his phone with a smile. " shut up nigga" Dani said. " baby, lets go to my house and sleep" dani said to me as I watched everyone laugh.

" okay. Let's go" I said as I took the keys out of her hand. " are you not gonna day by to the boys?" Asked dani as she went and hugged everyone. " oh yeah I forgot.....bye niggers I will see you all in therapy" I said as I got into the drivers seat. I heard everyone laugh as I put the key into the ignition.

Dani//

" goodbye guys get home safe. Text me when you all get home" I said to everyone after giving everyone a hug. "Yes ma'am same goes for you two as well" Michael said. " yes sir" I commented as I opened the door to get into the passenger side.

Everyone went their separate ways, as I sat down and got comfortable in the passenger seat as jah drove off. I pulled out my phone to text my mom that jahseh and I are going to my place, when I felt jahseh hand reach my thigh. I moved my phone over before smiling knowing what he wants.

" what do you want jahseh?" I asked still with the smile. " hm? Oh nothing" he says as he keeps his eyes on the road. " mhm, getcho hand off my leg then" I said to him. He stayed quiet and his hand stayed put on my thigh.

" nothing my ass" I mumbled as I sent the text to my mom. We stayed quiet until we pulled up to the drive way of my house. " let's go cuddle in my room and sleep" I said to jahseh as we unbuckled our belts and got out the car. " okay" he says smiling at me as I took the keys out of his hand and went to open the front door.

" why are you smiling at me?" I ask as I still felt his smile behind me. " I just can't believe that you are mine" he said as we walked in. " shut the fuck up with that shiii" I said getting flustered. " aww your blushing" he said as he poked my cheek. " nah fuck you black people don't blush" I said as I went upstairs after taking my shoes off.

" ahah I guess your white then" he says as he follows behind me. I sat the keys on the dresser and crawled into my cold bed. " shut up and come lay with me" I said as I got under neath the covers. He smiled again and did as well.

" I love you dani "

" I love you too jahseh "