the one with the velociraptor

"Yo kook, where's your hairbrush?" Hoseok walked in without even checking if Jungkook was decent.

He clearly didn't see you pinned against the tiled wall of the modern glass shower.

You froze and Jungkook's voice cracked as he replied with a "I don't know."

"It's in the top left draw." You said idiotically.

You didn't even think to be quiet before blurting it out.

Hoseok turned around, suddenly thinking he was imagining your voice.

When he was met with the literally steamy view of you and Jungkook he screeched like a velociraptor.

He didn't mean to look, he knew what naked Jungkook looked like but it was a shock to see him and his girlfriend.

He bolted for the door, running straight into it as he covered his eyes.

When he hit the door head on and stumbled backwards you went into panic mode.

You managed to look over your boyfriend's shoulder, concerned for the older man who just headbutted a wooden door.

"Are you ok?" You asked. In reply you got another screech as Hoseok glanced back at you two. He opened the door and ran from the bathroom.

"We need to make sure he is ok." you said turning back to Jungkook.

He was too distracted on staring at your bruised neck and collarbones to hear you. You snapped a finger infront of his face.

"He might tell Namjoon, Jungkook."

"Oh." Jungkook said with a cheeky smile. He was replying to you but smiling at his handiwork that was displayed on your skin.

Hoseok kept his eyes covered even as he escaped the Maknaes room and entered Namjoons one.

Namjoon instantly questioned the shirtless man who had just woken everyone in the apartment up by screeching not once, but twice. He was rubbing his face while Hoseok just looked at him and went silent.

He went to open his mouth, almost telling him what he saw but deciding against it when he got the image stuck in his head. He quickly went to escape Namjoons room and moved to the lounge to sit down.

10 minutes later the 6 guys were in the couch trying to make hoseok tell them why he woke them all up. He was refusing to speak, shaking his head at everyone.

"Everyone is awake?" Jungkook said in the doorway, his arm wrapped around your back and holding your hip.

You had an arm around him, holding him as you walked weakly. You were sore for sure.

"Yeah-" Taehyung said instantly spotting the purple and red mark peeking out from under Jungkooks sweater you were wearing.

They could all see it.

"Can't you control yourselves in the dorm?" Jin complained.

He wasn't stupid.

The fact you were struggling to walk, you had fresh hickies and both you and Jungkooks hair was damp; you two had just shower sex for sure.

"Wait, did Hoseok see you two?" Jin said annoyed but connecting the dots of the distressed man. You looked down, feeling weird in the middle of this conversation.

"Can't you spend one day without going at it like rabbits?" Hoseok added, still not looking up from his seat on the couch.

"Maknae, you've clearly scarred Hoseok."