Chapter 6: Stronger Than Her (Lemon)

WARNING!!! YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ A MATURE CONTENT!!! IF YOU ARE NOT 18+, THEN FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SKIP THIS CHAPTER!!!

Your POV

It was seven in the morning and I decide to run 10 laps around town to keep myself fit and strong just in case something bad happens. I kept running around and a few residents waved at me as I waved back at them. After I finished the 10 laps I started to do push-ups, then sit-ups, and then I took a swim. And then do a sparring match with one of my clones. Little did I know that Garnet was watching from the cliffside admiring my routine. Then I came back to the temple and took a little rest and Garnet approached me.

Garnet: Painite, we have to go on a mission.

Painite: Alright, I'll tell the others.

Garnet: About that, we are the only ones that should go. Since the mission regards only the strongest of the members.

Y/N: Oh....ok. Let's go then. The mission isn't gonna finish itself.

Garnet: Gotta love the ethusiasm Painite.

Y/N: Well I've been wanting to fight something for a while now.

Garnet: Well, maybe after the mission can we have a match?

Painite: Sure, I don't have anything to do.

Garnet: Great. Now, let's go.

( We warped to a familiar location. The same location me and Pearl did our session. It was Mask Island.)

Garnet: Painite? Remember the corrupted gem that sent you and Pearl in the middle of the ocean and got you here in the first place?

Y/N: Yeah? Wait...is that wh-

Garnet: Yes that's why only the two of us came here. We can't risk the others in this mission. Especially Steven.

Y/N: Got it. Now...let get going.

( We walked throughout the vegetation of the island and took us about an hour and a half until eventually we reached two paths. Forcing us to split up. I decided to make 4 clones and to take 2 with me and 2 with Garnet.)

Y/N: Let's split up. You two come with me. And the two of you go with Garnet. And listen to what she has to say and do what she wants.

Clone 1 & 2 : Let's Go!
Clone 3 & 4: Got it.Listen to her and do what she wants.

( We then took the path to the right while Garnet took the left. We walked for about an hour and we started to feel like something follow us. Just then up ahead we heard a low growl and then turned into a roar. Then out came the corrupted that has been a pain in our ass for a
while now.)

Y/N: Keep you're weapons up. We don't know it's next move.

Clone 1 & 2: Got it.

( The first clone summoned his weapon. It was a spiked mace. Then the second one summoned his' and it was a warhammer the head of the weapon was small but more powerful than a commonly used warhammers. Then the corrupted charged at all of us but I summoned my gauntlets and punched the corrupted launching it back to a wall. Then the clones used their weapons to do some damage......sadly it didn't do anything to the corrupted.)

Clone 1: This isn't working.

Clone 2: You think?

Y/N: Alright, I'll take it from here. You can go now. Thanks for the help.

Clone 1: No problem.

Clone 2:  Be careful.

Y/N: What do you think I'm doing?