Its up to the kids now.

Charlie stormed off to the dungeon, alastor chasing after her. "My darling please! there is nothing down there!" I assured, of course, she wouldn't listen to him. Something deep inside her was telling her he was lying. 

She stopped in her tracks and looked at him in her demon form. "if there is nothing down there, than teleport us there, right. now." She instructed him. He gulped, took her hand, and teleported them down to the dungeon. 

She looked around and for a second, alastor could see she was doubting herself. He sighed in relief. She looked over to the jail cell that held Maverick and valentino. Alastor could feel the anger radiating off her upon seeing them. 

Charlie stepped closer, alastor behind her. Alastor snapped and the torture was stopped. They looked up, both of there smiles growing when they saw Charlie. "Charlie my dear! get us out of here so we can kill that crazy bastard!" Maverick started but was stopped from shock. 

Charlie kissed alastors cheek and turned her attention to them. Both of there mouths where gone, fire slowly creeping up valentinos torso. Valentino tried to scream but he couldn't. 

Alastor and Charlie laughed, Alastor remembering a small detail however. He shook Charlie, who looked up at him with a face of annoyance. "Adrien." he said. "ohhh right! god I'm stupid." she said, and made her way back upstairs. Alastor looked at his enemies and let the torture continue. 

He walked besides Charlie, not daring to say a word. "well, i will admit, not what I was expecting, but, I do appreciate it al." she said to him and kissed his cheek and squeezed his hand. Alastor chuckled and squeezed her hand back. "anything for my doe." he joked, making Charlie blush. 

They went up to Adrien's room and sat by his bed, Charlie clinging onto Alastor's arm at the sight.

Adrien was pure white, his deer ears pointed downwards. Adrien was also curled up in a ball, the covers of his bed thrown on the floor. "mom...dad..." Adrien started but coughed violently. Charlie rushed to Adrien's side and pet his deer ears. 

"mom...dad...what's wrong with me?" Adrien asked. Tears sprung to Charlies eyes while alastor called a doctor to come and make a house call. 

three hours later

The doctor walked out of Adrien's room, looking grim. He approached Charlie and Alastor. The king and queen stood, they had been sitting on chairs outside. "Well?" Alastor asked. The doctor gulped. Arrow came out of his room still in his PJS. He wasn't going to school due to his condition, so alastor had been home schooling him. 

Everyone looked over at arrow. The doctor cleared his throat. "You um...you might want to tell him later." The dr said. Charlie went over and picked up arrow and carried to his room. 

Alastor turned to the doctor, his face full of worry. "well...i would tell you the good news...but..." The doctor said and sighed. "im sorry my king. There is no good news, the kids very sick, and we dont have a cure. Its slowly killing off the veins connected to his heart." The doctor explained. 

Alastor felt tears spring to his eyes. He dismissed the doctor, not bothering to ask how much time his son had left, alastor had seen this before. 

his feet took him to arrows room, where Charlie was looking out the window worried. she heard alastor open the door, and saw his relfection in the window. "well?" she asked, running up to him. Alastor put a hand over his mouth and let out a sob. 

"hes dying." he said point blank, holding back waves of tears. Charlie looked at him shocked, tears running down her face. Charlie let out a huge sob and alastor hugged her close. she cried into his shirt, letting out sobs that begged for this to be a dream.