Chapter 3

Fuli, Ono, Anga, Bunga and Beshte finally found Kion, he was sitting on a cliff end, looking down. They couldn't see his face, but they all knew that he wasn't happy, more like, he was disappointed in himself.

"Kion..." Bunga said reaching out his hand towards his best friend. Kion's head jerked upwards, surprised by his best friend's voice. He turned to face his friend. "Bunga..." He said. "Guys, why are you here, did something happen? Are you all ok?" He continued softly.  Suddenly Fuli couldn't take it anymore. "Kion! Why are you still thinking of everyone before yourself?!" She yelled at Kion. Kion folded his ears and looked to the ground. "Fuli... I'm sorry." Kion said, still not looking at her, afraid that he upset her, mostly that he disappointed her.

Fuli sighed, "Kion, we're worried about you." She said softly when she saw what Kion did after she yelled at him. "Why?" Kion said, "Why are you worried about me?" Shouldn't you be worried about yourself?" He continued. "Kion, Bunga's words really got to you an-" "I'm really sorry Kion!" Bunga's voice cut Fuli's. Fuli turned to look at Bunga, then looked at Kion, when he replied, "Bunga, you know I can never be mad at you right?" He said and smiled weakly.

"Really?!" Bunga said face looking up, hopeful. "Yeah." Kion softly laughed. Bunga smiled, "Thanks Kion." He said. Kion just shook his head. "Bunga, you shouldn't just say thanks for that. It's always been like that." He said standing up. "I guess..." Bunga said. "What are you talking about?! You know it's always like that!" Kion exclaimed.

"So...you forgive me?" Bunga said. "Of course Bunga," Kion said. "Anyways, is everything good?" Kion continued looking at the rest of his Night Pride.  The Night Pride (except Fuli) nodded. Fuli sighed, then nodded with the rest of the Night Pride. Kion smiled "That's good."

Okay, this is a really short chapter. I know, but it's because I'm really busy, anyways and I have to work on another fanfiction, I'll try harder to make longer chapters, only if you like it though, so please comment telling me what you think. Thanks for reading my fanfiction though.

-Meloetta