Fix It

Momo combed her hand through Izuku's hair as he slept in the morning rays flowing through the drapes. She should've been getting ready for school to begin for the next term, but she was understandably emotionally spent. She was ahead of the lessons anyway, and due to being her study partner, so was Izuku. So, his lockdown wouldn't hurt him too much academically speaking.

She had already texted Kyouka to pass along to her teachers that she was taking a sick day. "Mmph." Izuku began stirring and moving. "What time is it?"

"7:45."

"Ah!" Izuku shot up out of the bed and began rushing around. "We're going to be so late! We have to-...Oh, right." He was on lockdown...for four days. Izuku sat back down in a slouch on the bed. "I completely forgot I royally screwed up."

A pair of arms wrapped around his torso and Momo propped her head on his shoulder as she enveloped his back. "You did what most would have done years ago."

"That doesn't matter."

"Yes it does. You held strong against it all for so long. As bad as it sounds, you needed this. If you didn't let go, then it would have dragged you down for the rest of your life. The pressure and weight you've felt for all this time is finally lightened. And now you have me to help you carry it." She softly kissed his temple. "Don't forget that."

Izuku sighed, closed his eyes, and leaned back into her. "...It...I-It did feel good to finally hit him. Like, a real hit."

"Darling you're the lucky one. I'm sure most people that have come in contact with him have wanted to do that."

"Thank you. For being here, for listening last night, for helping me, for being you, for...for everything." Izuku turned himself around and hugged Momo tightly. "I love you."

"I love you too." Both leaned back and gave the other a loving kiss. Momo brought their foreheads together and the two sat in a comfortable silence.

"Shouldn't you be getting ready?"

"I'm staying with you today."

"And ruin your perfect attendance record?"

"You're far more important. And even I can say that the opening ceremony is boring. Besides, a perfect attendance record won't matter in the long run. Unless you want to be alone."

Izuku shook his head, "Nah. I was alone for too long. You're just what I need."

Momo chuckled, "I could've told you that."

"Ha ha," Izuku said sarcastically. He stood up and stretched. "I better get started on the chores though. Lockdown requires I clean up around here."

"...All Might is going to ask questions. No doubt he told Inko too."

"...I know."

"What are you going to say?"

Izuku sighed and ran his hand through his hair. "I-I don't know. What should I do?"

Momo's eyes widened, "Izuku these are very serious things. Inko will be more worried than ever, not to mention she'll feel guilty. All Might will too."

"So they shouldn't know?"

"No, they should it's just... It's a lot Izuku. A whole lot. Telling them isn't like revealing you were the one that melted the gazebo when you were five and blaming it on the nanny."

"...Is that a personal experience?"

"Moving on! It's more serious than that. This...it changes things. Telling your parents that you were suicidal makes everything different."