Evelyn Quinn

Evelyn Quinn

Nickname : Eve (introduces herself as Eve doesn't like to be called Evelyn)

Height- 5'8

Age- 16

Highschool student,

Species: Half Human (mom) half Cat Demon (dad)

Likes: Sex, flirting, messing around, drinking, drugs, pissing others off, food, her breast, cock, letting her tail and ears out, felines (of all types Tigers to house cats), and fire.

Dislikes: inferior morons, school, rules, being denied, not being allowed to sleep, detention, not too fond of dogs- usually very vicious towards her so she is wary of them.

Gender: She smirks one hand cupping her large breast, the other hand going down pulling up her skirt "you tell me~" she purred "do I look like a male?"

Sexuality: Identifies as straight because she loves cock but will do a momentary swing and go down on a smexy lady.

Breast Size: DD-cup

Hips- wide and shapely

Legs- toned, long, and sexy

Ass- bubble butt

Stomach/waist- not skinny but she has a well built core, so flat tummy with a little definition of a four pack.

Hair: Long Black hair with purple tips (dyed hair)- goes mid-back

Skin color- quite pale with a few birthmarks around her body a few shades darker.

Human Eyes- black (Cat Demon eyes- alters between a forest green or a spring green

Powers: beyond a little shift to give herself black ears and a tail, she can extend her nails, has a bit more strength, speed and durability then an average human, and she can always land on her feet and (she counts this as a power) can sleep anywhere.

Weapon(s): nails and will bite

Personality: flirtatious, fun loving, wild, rule breaker, sadistic, lustful and perverted. Many consider a bitch and a slut and she doesn't give a damn what others think. She is around for fun. And she'll get her fill of it.

Accent: slight New York accent, fairly pressed down though. But if she gets angry she starts to slur her words.

Past: her dad is a noble Cat demon from hell, she only really knows him. Her mom (a human) died three years after she was born due to a illness, Eve didn't know the exacts. She visits her dad often and has a good relationship with him, though raised in the human world by a maid (succubus) and a butler (incubus). Hence she has grown around a lot of well interesting exposure.

Wears: whatever the fuck she wants but usually a little skirt, a crop top and a varsity jacket. Usually with either heels or boots and always her black stockings. Usually in blacks, greys, reds, or purples.

Good habits: to be seen

Bad habits: too many

Favorite number(s) : 666 and 69

Least favorite: "fuckin 7 I don't like 7. It ruins the ability to have 6:66" she said in obvious distaste

Favorite food: "I'll eat all foods, but fuck I love seafood."

Least favorite: "I guess...onions? Like by themselves..?"

Favorite color: red (color of passion bitch! And fire- love you fire~)

Least favorite color: "beige. Just- just keep beige and white the fuck away"

Phone number: 313- 122 -2469

Job: doesn't have one, doesn't need one but will sometimes says she'll bang for some nice large wads or cash.

Pets: none but takes care of the alley cats

Turn ons: dominated, hair pulling, rough, choking, spanks, public teasing, big packages

Turn offs: subs, going gentle

Side notes: love napping, obviously loves sex, and seen as a total whore, but is smart, she has good grades even though she doesn't give a fuck, she never let it out that she was anything but human, lives in a single story house, new to this high school just moving from New York.

Smut: yes

Action/Violence: yes

Really anything honestly: yes

Scenarios:

1: you meet at the local amusement park, she flashed you a grin, walking over and walking over, complimenting you on your amount of prizes won. "Impressive~" she purred out, you?

2: She was in hell visiting her father when you were thrown in/ walked into the room she was previously speaking to her father. "Oh?" She muttered, blinking in a small bit of surprise her narrowed eyes looking you over, "what's this happening here?" She questioned- you?

3: anything you want ≖‿≖