An Embarrassing Encounter

"You can't be serious."

This is the fifth time he has called you into his office, in two days!

You've been having to excuse yourself from class so often, that you worry you may start to fail. You voiced this thought to Aric once, when you were feeling especially brave, and he just patted your head and convinced you that everything was fine and taken cared of.

Now, here you were, yet again, heading over to the Dean's office to help him with whatever mundane task he didn't feel like doing.

Multiple times now, his tasks consisted of grading papers, organizing shelves, and cleaning his dirty laundry.

It seemed as if he would call you in for any excuse he had. You finally made yourself to the door and quietly knocked twice. 

After a few seconds of no sounds, you knocked again, a bit harder. No noise sounded from inside the room. You gently put your hand on the door handle and open the door slightly to peek inside. You were met with an empty room.

You let out a sigh of relief and dragged yourself over to Aric's desk. Settling down into your chair and looking over his desk, you immediately drew your attention to the paper on the desk that had your name written in big, bold letters towards the top. 

After skimming through the paper, you let out a small sigh at the orders you were given. Once again, they were the usual. You got up from your chair and got to doing your duties as fast as you can. 

Hopefully, you'll be able to finish up before Aric comes back.

It took you all the way through class, but you were finally almost finished.

You were organizing his newly graded papers into their separate piles when you heard the door open.

"Good afternoon, Dean Lesso-"

After learning that both deans of new evil had the same last name, you decided to refer to both as Lesso as to not embarrass yourself if you got it wrong. However, nothing could have been more embarrassing than this.

You felt the papers slip from your grip as you stared at the boy in front of you.

Aric stood there without any shirt. He was using a towel to wipe the sweat off of his bare chest and arms as he paid no mind to you.

Then, his eyes snapped towards your form.

You quickly averted your gaze and dropped to your knees to pick the papers off of the floor.

Did he see you staring?

You heard his footsteps as he approached. Then his black boots came into your view. "Did my little mouse see something she liked?"

Dang, he did see you.

You decided to just ignore him and continue to pick up the papers you dropped.

"Oh, how cute. Now she's being shy."

Your face felt extremely hot. You did see something that was quite pleasant. You always thought Aric looked quite lean, however, seeing how his arms looked beneath the sleeves, you knew he had more muscle than at first glance. 

Now, seeing him without anything covering his chest proved that to you. And you thought he looked quite good. And you were extremely embarrassed about it.

He squatted down to your level and met your gaze. "It's alright to admit it. I am quite a specimen compared to most of the other little boys at this school, aren't I."

You quickly finished piling up the papers once again and stood up. 

"I'm very sorry that I dropped these, Dean Lesso, but I think I should be going now. You know, let you get dressed and all." You set the papers onto his desk as you refused to look back at him.

"Oh, leaving so soon?" You could hear the cockiness in his tone, "Well, (Y/n), perhaps I should reward you for doing such a diligent job."

You rushed towards the door, "No, there's no need! Bye bye now!"

Before you could leave, however, you felt the swan burn once more. Turning back towards him but avoiding looking anywhere towards his person you spoke, "Was there anything else you needed, Dean Lesso?"

"Yes actually. That name, 'Dean Lesso' is revolting. That's the name my mother is known by. You'll stop it at once, my name is Aric. So make sure you use it."

As he spoke you could hear him slowly making his way towards you. "Will do, Dean Aric!"

Not wishing to further your encounter, you agreed and stepped out, slamming the door behind you.

You rushed towards your dorm room as fast as you could and slammed that door behind you as well. After observing that none of your roommates were present, you ran to your bed and collapsed onto it face first.

You were beyond mortified. What were you going to do the next time Aric needed your assistance?

Or perhaps, what was he going to do?