-11-

-Jaelyn-College Year 1/4 (Day 1)

-Jaelyn-
College Year 1/4 (Day 1)

My decision was to stay in a dorm at USF because it's a whole 2 hours from where I lived and ain't nobody finna wake up mad early to do that.

I was getting settled in and to my surprise I got a dorm all to myself cause my mom paid for it to be that way. It was cute but it was aboutta be even cuter when I was done decorating it.

For today, it was the first day of classes so the decorating had to wait.

As I was struggling to make it to the first class on time, I spotted Sekeena walking in the opposite direction that I was walking in.

What the hell? Why is she here? She should be at her high school tryna graduate.

She was probably here to see Zavon but that's unlikely because Zavon had made it very clear that he was talkin to someone new which I'm unexpectedly happy for him. He's finally moving on from that wicked hoe while she's probably still attached.

I minded my business and proceeded.

My schedule wasn't at all busy because college is lit. My classes are fairly spaced out so I can have free time between some classes. My major is the longest class on my schedule taking a whole 2 hours.

 My major is the longest class on my schedule taking a whole 2 hours

I was majoring in Professional Writing. I could've done Creative writing but that class didn't look too serious.

So my plan was that during my free time, I was finna go and take my student ID photo. The people that are taking the photos are on gonna be here for the next 3 weeks so I need to make sure I get my picture taken.

My mom prepped me for this the whole summer. She needed to make sure I would be able to survive without her for a few months.

Anyways, I made it to my first class which was History. I have to take courses like these to earn my bachelors, otherwise I wouldn't be takin them at all.