ɹnoɟ

he who waits behind the wall

𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐤𝐣𝐢𝐧 ఌ

𓂀𑁍𓂀

After what Jisoo had witnessed, her mind wondered off that she didn't even noticed that the police had now arrived and also called for an ambulance.

She was interrogated by a policeman while the other searched and investigated the area. Jisoo answered all the questions truthfully, leaving the fact that a strange man had appeared and just said she didn't know why and how the nine men passed out.

After she was interrogated, the ambulance arrived and took her and Namjoon as well as the robbers. The robbers were already dead except for one, but they are all not allowed to confirm it yet not until a doctor says so.

Namjoon on the other hand is still passed out. He didn't have any serious cuts or bleeding, but he has a lot of black spots especially on his face and a black eye.

The whole ride to the hospital and up until she gets treated and goes home, Jisoo's mind dozes off again and was still thinking about the strange man.

𓂀𑁍𓂀

My growl echoed throughout my entire mansion

My growl echoed throughout my entire mansion. I needed to release my frustration and this is the only place where I could do so.

"Before you left you were happy that you sensed a group of men who has evil souls, and now you came back screaming in anger like a lunatic." An amused voice called.

"S͍̬̲h́͗̅ut̏ ̃u͎̳̅̚͝p̰͑ ̡̂͌̈́ͅÉy̹̑̂e̮͙l̡̫̊̅ë̖́́͘s͒s̟̽͗͝ ̗͉J͖͐ḁ͌̒͠c͍͍͇k͎͛." I growled at him with my horrific voice, but because he is as just monstrous as me it didn't really affected him.

"You should stop calling me with that name when we're in public. You should get used to it and start calling me with my fake name even in your lair."

"F̺in̛̲̮̦̿̕ȇ̥͋,̺̼ J͕̬̼̑͗ȅ̌o̿n̻̅ ̧̼͈J̡̫͗̚u̩̝n̮̠̹͑̈́g͕̭͑͝k̨̖̈́̚o̙͙̎͊͗ó̡̜̥͝ķ̳̼̍͊̾."

"That's better, Seokjin. Now go back to your human form, your true form is disturbing me." JUNGKOOK said and this time I was so damn irritated.

I transform into my human form before facing him and giving him a dirty look.

"Yah, the way you complain as if you own this place. I just want to remind you that this is my home!" I yelled at him in a normal voice.

"Anyway, what happened that made you growl like a wild animal." JUNGKOOK asks as he casually sits on top of one of my couches' armrest.

"I didn't get to collect their evil souls. I was only able to kill eight of them and the ninth just passed out. When I was about to collect their souls a girl stopped me from doing so. I missed my fucking chance on getting those souls!" I roared, knocking one of my black vases in the process. I knew my eyes turned red as I growled,