xᴉs

celebration

𝐣𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐨 ఌ

𓂀𑁍𓂀

It was hard to forget what just happened. Obviously what happened wasn't a normal occurrence making me believe that whoever that Kim Seokjin is isn't really human at all. It made me believe that what I saw last night wasn't some hallucination because today, in broad daylight, I proved that it wasn't.

But even so, it just led me to more questions. What is he doing here? What is he trying to do? What does he have to do with me? And what is he saying about an angel?

I tried to shake it off my mind because for now, Kim Seokjin is not my concern right now. I still have to visit Namjoon oppa at the hospital.

I went back on my track on the way to the hospital which is just near now. When I arrived, I immediately saw how many paparazzi as well as probably his die-hard fans is surrounding the entrance and it made me widen my eyes. Someone must've known what happened and told people, making the news pass one after another.

Because of this it'll be harder for me to enter the hospital unspotted by the fans and paparazzi. Even covering half of my face and putting a cap on will still make them notice me. They are THAT good.

"Psst. Psst!"

Yet I don't know who was calling me or whether he or she is even calling me, I look to where I heard it and found my brother Taehyung who's with Jimin and Hoseok.

"Taehyung-ah." I called his name but not too loud for anyone to hear and recognize me.

The three of them went by my side then looks at the amount of people around the main entrance of the hospital. Bodyguards from our entertainment as well as the hospital's guards were all pushing them away and basically it was like a messy zoo.

But the three guys, being used to this kind of situation, knows what to do. So I wasn't surprised when Hoseok grabbed the basket of fruits while Taehyung and Jimin were able to drag me in the hospital without being seen by any fans nor paparazzis.

"How did you all found out where I am, though?" I asked once we were inside the hospital and away from the crowd.

"Well when we you left to go to Jennie's, I called Hoseok and Jimin and asked if they want to follow. But Jimin woke up late so we were unable to catch up with you." TAEHYUNG answered.

"So when we went there, they told us you were heading to the hospital to visit a friend." JIMIN continued.

"By any chance, who is this 'friend' of yours? As far as I know I'm friends with all of your friends too and I never heard any of them getting hospitalize." HOSEOK asked that made the 95 liner laugh.

"Yah hyung, stalker much?" JIMIN teased making me laugh with them as well.

"Ani! I just don't have any news regarding it." HOSEOK trailed before facing me once again, "So, who is it?"

"It's someone from my entertainment. A sunbae." I told them.

Their foreheads creased and all of them has this confusion on their faces, making me confused just as them.

"What's with that reaction?"

"Nothing. It's just that you don't really make so much friends in your industry. Now I'm curious." JIMIN said, now with a hint of mischief on his face.

"Yah! Don't tell me you're dating someone without me knowing!!" TAEHYUNG, my crazy twin brother, shouted. A little too loud actually that made some nurses and patients look at us like we're mistakenly brought in this hospital when actually we should be in a mental institute.