ǝuᴉu

the hangout

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 ఌ

𓂀𑁍𓂀

"Yah, Jisoo-ah. Where have you been?" TAEHYUNG asked once Jisoo arrived.

"Yeah, what have you been up to? You weren't responding to us for like an hour and we thought something might happened to you." JENNIE said.

"If you didn't text Jennie that you're on your way, Hoseok would've report you missing to the police." YOONGI seconded.

"YAH, what are you talking about, hyung? You have too much to say." HOSEOK defended as he takes a bite on his pizza.

They started eating without Jisoo. Which was fine for her. They were probably hungry since it's already 7 in the evening and it's dinner time. She figured out they were suspicious when she texted that she was on her way but after an hour she was still MIA and not even updating where she was. So, she understands how worried they have been since she haven't responded for an hour and only responded when she was on her way in the taxi.

"I know. I'm very sorry I was late. There has been an accident on the highway so I was stuck in traffic and I got distracted I forgot to check in to my phone." JISOO explained.

Not completely a lie. There has been an accident and up until now Jisoo doesn't know where Ryujin is if she returned home or admitted in a hospital, she doesn't know. There was also traffic, but it only took like 5 minutes or so to get out of traffic since the taxi driver is skillful.

"No worries. We're just glad you're okay." JIMIN replied with a smile.

Jisoo felt someone lightly touch her shoulder so she turns to her left to see Namjoon holding a plate with pizza, chicken, pasta, and rice.

"Here you go. You should eat your dinner. All of us are almost done by now." NAMJOON said and hands Jisoo the plate.

She felt shy because of the amount of food on it that he may think that she eats like a pig, but at the same time she felt butterflies in her stomach. It was so sweet and nice of him to set aside food for her. She gladly took the plate and thanked him with a smile.

"Anyway, you were so late to the party that we already talked a lot of things with Namjoon-oppa here and we're all friends now!" JENNIE said, breaking the anxious atmosphere and replacing it with enthusiasm.

"Yeah. You should've seen how Yoongi-hyung was this close to punching Namjoon-hyung because he was being too close to Jennie, to being like long best buds." TAEHYUNG said while giggling.

"We're okay now, Taehyung. Shut up." YOONGI said and stuffed Jisoo's twin's mouth with a spoonful of pasta.

Everyone became comfortable now and is laughing like they weren't worried about Jisoo awhile ago. Jisoo is also laughing along, like she didn't encounter something weird just awhile ago and fainted.

𓂀𑁍𓂀