chapter 18

A/N: um.... hi?

Comment on the mistakes because I don't proofread hehe

——

No One's POV

Y/N took another sip of her drink while she looks around the club.

Loud music and booming and sweaty people grinding on each other.

It's a good thing that Samantha told her about this lesbian club because she despise men at the moment.

Y/N went to the club just drank because she didn't want to dance. She can't dance and she accepts that she can't dance.

Samantha gave her a fake ID to be able to buy drinks and she's super thankful for that because she wants to be wasted when she leaves this damn club.

"You come here often?" Y/N quickly turned around when she felt someone breath on her.

"Oh hey." Y/N nods at Samantha.

Samantha smiled widely and ordered a drink. She showed her fake ID to the bartender and ordered three drinks.

"Who's the other one for?" Y/N asked and Samantha just smiled and grabbed Y/N's chin and made her drink the alcohol.

"My friend will be with us partying, she's from another school and she knows how to party." Samantha winked at Y/N and dragged Y/N to the dance floor.

She started to dance with Y/N like a maniac.

Y/N just stood there awkwardly. She's already tipsy from the drinks she took.

"You know, you really look like one of that hottie from the show I watched before." Y/N told Samantha.

"Maybe I am that celebrity." Samantha yelled over the music.

Samantha cheered when Y/N started to dance with her.

......

(Sorry I don't write smut lolol)

Y/N woke up in a hotel room.

She felt two bodies slumped over her.

"Oh no...." she quickly checked if she's dressed and she closed her eyes and cussed when she found out that she's indeed naked.

She looks at the blonde and brunette hair that's coming out the covers.

She knows the blonde one is probably Samantha. But who the fuck is the brunette- Samantha's friend.

Y/N wants to face palm herself so hard.

"I fucking slept with two people." Y/N hissed and she carefully got off the bed to not wake the two women under the covers.

While carefully sitting up and accidentally leaned on someone's boob.

"Owwww" a sleepy voice was heard and Y/N sighed and rubbed her face. A hand immediately grabbed Y/N's wrist.

"You're not going anywhere." Samantha's friend sat up sleepily.

"Oh god I really slept with two people." Y/N rubbed her face while shaking her head. No one must know of this. This very unusual for Y/N.

Y/N decided to shake Samantha awake.

"Wake up. I have to go home."

Samantha just groaned so Y/N pulled both her arms and sat her up.

"Hey, we need to go." Y/N tapped Samantha's cheek softly.

"She's going to be like that the whole day. Let's just dress her and go." Samantha's friend said as she puts on her clothes.