Chapter 4: Trainer Sakonji Urokodaki

AN: I DO NOT OWN KIMETSU NO YAIBA AND NARUTO EXCEPT MY OC!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nanami's POV

Sometime after we left the mountain, the weather started to clear up as the snow around us started to melt as we made our way to Mt. Sagiri. But, because of the weather clearing up, the sun was starting to set in. Tanjiro-Kun and I found a small cave for Nezuko-Chan to hide from the sun, and while Tanjiro-Kun is out getting supplies for us to keep moving in the day, I was left here to keep Nezuko-Chan company.

This offers me a good opportunity to talk to Kurama. Ever since that incident he has been quiet lately, it unnerved me for some reason. I took a look around to see if someone is there, I then glance back to see Nezuko-Chan at the back of the cave digging a hole. I bit a snicker but ended smiling at the situation. I then went into a meditating position and went into my mindscape where I found Kurama in a lazy, laying down position.

"Hey Kurama, you there? You're awfully quiet for some reason." I asked him.

"Yeah, I'm here kit, just thinking about some things." He said. One of my eyebrows raised a little in question and Kurama sighed.

"I don't know if you're stupid to notice, but I sense a lingering presence there at the house and seeing the girl turned into a demon just proves my suspicions." He said, although I got ticked at the insult but decided to let it slide. Thinking back on it, I did sense a lingering signature there, it's color signature is black as darkness itself.

"Now that you mentioned it, I did notice a lingering black signature but I got caught up with kie-san and the rest being dead to take a longer inspection. And also, why didn't you told me this earlier instead of being silent, dattebane!" I said and pointed at him.

"Whose idea was it to suddenly attack a possible ally!" He pointed out.

"How was I supposed to know that Tomioka-San is going to be one of our possible allies and also you should have informed me that he is an ally, dattebane!" I yelled at him.

"Baka! I tried informing you but whose the one who cut me off just to search for the two brats! And you also acted before even listening to my reasoning!" He yelled back.

"Wow, you yelled so loud that it hurts my ears," I stated.

"Baka! You're the one who started it!" He also stated.

We then heard a rustling sound from a bush, indicating that someone is coming. We stopped our banter at each other, I then opened my eyes and look towards where it was. I then sense that it was just Tanjiro-Kun's color signature as I let out a sigh.

"We'll discuss this later, by the way I told you so." He said before going back to sleep. My eyebrow twitched when he said that but I'll let it slide for now. I let myself out of my mindscape before Tanjiro came in with a basket, straws and bamboos.

"Nanami-San, sorry to disturb you but is Nezuko in the cave?" He asked.

"Don't worry she's there, she just dug a hole though, and you didn't disturb me, Tanjiro-Kun," I said.

We both looked at the back of the cave, "Nezuko?" Tanjiro called out, her head popped out of the hole she dug herself into.

'Nezuko-Chan turned into a mole now, she must really want to avoid the sunlight.' I thought as we saw her frowning.

"Wait there for a second!" Tanjiro said, as he began to make the basket for him to carry Nezuko-Chan. As for me I began checking our stuff to see if we have anything left for the trip to Mt. Sagiri. I also check the number of weapons that I currently have as well as scroll and tags for sealing.