Part 8

"Good morning"

There, stand a very beautiful creature in front of my house, looking at the rushing and panicking me with messy hair as well as messy uniform. Such a way to start your day!

"What are you doing here?" Im still trying to button up my uniform so I turn my body away from him, even though Im wearing a shirt inside.

"I told you yesterday, we are going to walk to school together. Let's go we're going to be late" He stopped again and turns himself to me again.

"Your coat?" I stand still, confused.

I lifted my school's blazer, signalling 'this'.

"That's your uniform's blazer. Where is your coat? I absolutely don't want to give you mine because I don't want to die from coldness" I flicked on my head before waiting for me to go and take my winter coat.

Then it hit me, It's winter right now. Im Hwayoung, do you want to die outside, in such a cold weather?

"Ok, got it here. Hehe sorry for the wait" I lifted my coat before wearing it.

We continue walking to school while chatting about some random things. It seems like whenever I'm with him, we never ran out of things or topics to be talked about.

"YOUNG-AH" I turn my head to my back to look at the owner of the voice who is calling my name.

"Good morning!" Mina greets both of us cheerfully.

"Why are you two together in the morning already?" Mina asked, looking over to Taehyun before looking back to me.

"We were walking to school together since we live close with each other. I will go first since I need to stop by at the teacher's room. See you later" Taehyun waves while smiling before walking inside the school's building.

Oh, man. I want to talk with him longer-

"Hey, already walking to school together? Are you sure you aren't hiding any secrets from us? From me?"Mina slapped my arms before dragging me inside.

"I am sure that Im not hiding any secrets" I try to catch up with Mina's steps so I wouldn't trip myself due to Mina who is dragging me inside right now.

"If I know you're hiding something, I will make sure you have no friend for the whole year"I look at Mina before laughing,

"Hey, that's cruel!" And with that I just let myself get dragged away by Mina into the classroom.

∆∆∆∆∆

"Hello, I am Kim Jiyeon. Hope we can get along well from now on"

Everybody in the class are astonished by this new girl's beauty. She got that pretty yet sexy slim face and that long slim body which is every girl's dream face and body.

"You can sit right next to Jihyun" With that, the new girl, Jiyeon, walk pass the class to go to her new seat.

"That girl is very pretty" Chaeyon, who is right next to me, pointing to the girl.

"Yeah, she is very pretty" I look at Jiyeon one last time before looking back to the front, focusing back on what the teacher is teaching.

A few moments passed, and the school's bell rang, signalling recess time.

Some of the students in class went rushing out of the class, to cafeteria maybe? and some of they still chatting with each other.

"Let's go to the cafeteria" Chaeyon and Haneul walked first and wait for us in front of the class. We walk to the cafeteria together after I waited for Aera to grab her lunchbox.

Aera is the only one who refuse to que up together to buy food since she already brought a lunch so she went to look for a seat for us all.

"I couldn't understand anything that Ms.Kim taught" Mina complains about Ms.Kim to Haneul who is right next to her.

"She taught well, it's you who wasn't focusing in the class. It's your own fault" Haneul disagree with Mina before lecturing her about not putting the blame on someone else.

"Just ask Haneul to teach you then"Chaeyon who is right next to me, patted on Mina's back.

"No, I don't want to teach anyone"Haneul shake her head before walking to the counter.

"Heh, stingy person" Mina follows Haneul soon after.

We ordered our food and turns out Im the latest one to reach to our table. Just as usual, we ate our lunch while chatting while some of us arguing.

I wasn't that interested in the conversation so my mind was wondering somewhere else instead of listening to them.

Outside of the cafeteria, I could see two figure walking together outside. It's clear enough for me to tell who is the two figure is, of course it's Kang Taehyun together with Kim Jiyeon.

I couldn't think much as I thought Taehyun probably is showing her around the school since she is new and Taehyun doing his job as the president of students council.

I averted my attention back on my lunch as I noticed that my food is decreasing.

"Stop, you pig! That is my lunch"I slapped Chaeyon shoulder, knowing it was her who keep stealing some of my lunch's portion.

"You weren't eating, Im just helping you to finish your food. Be grateful instead of calling me pig, you pig"Chaeyon argues back to me which is clearly her fault but I couldn't careless. She always did that.

I look back to the outside of the cafeteria, trying to find the two figures I was looking at. Both of them were gone, probably going to some other place.

I furrowed my eyebrows,

Am I jealous?