Part 45

Gupta Nivas, 

Khushi bid bye to her parents and set her destination to AR, she felt so lazy this morning that she didn‟t feel like waking up and skip office, but she can't do that as she isn't been to work 2.5 days. So she woke up and got freshened up then took her healthy breakfast and started to AR.

She entered the AR premises and was about to get down after parking but then she realized that she forgot the designs to carry from her apartment.

Khushi: Hey Devi Maiyya, how can I forget the designs. I should go back now.

She without looking back, she ignited the car and gave accelerator to move back to take a turn to out but (un)fortunately, she banged with a car which was coming in.

Khushi: great Khushi! She sarcastically praised herself and got down from the car. First she checked her car but there is no much damage was done to her car but the other car, which she banged to, is poorly looking at Khushi for breaking its right head light.

Khushi: oh no! She is scolding herself and then went to the driver door and knocked on the glass. The driver slowly slide the glass down and then reveling himself, looked at Khushi, whose eyes gone big and mouth wide open.

Arnav: morning to you too Ms.Gupta, and thanks for the great welcome. He said while driving in and parking his car in its place.

He came back and handed her the keys and she knew what to be done next. She took the keys from him and went back to her car.

Arnav: where do you think you are going?

Khushi stopped the car, as he questioned her and looking up at him: I forgot to get the designs so going back to get them.

Arnav: it's already office time and if you leave now, then it would take another 1hr to come back so which means you will be working extra hour today.

Khushi has nothing to say on her defense so she nodded and headed out of AR.

Once confirmed that she is out, he started laughing remembering her expression, he is still smiling even when he entered the lift but thinned his lips when he saw that his employees are staring at him as if they seen some alien,

Arnav: what are you looking at? She asked with a stern voice.

Employees wished him and once they reached their floor, they exited the lift.

Receptionist saw Arnav coming and informed Jiya, his assistant, to go to his cabin with the updated schedule.

As soon as he entered his cabin, Jiya started doing her routine and once she done with her work and getting his feedback on few things, she was about to exit but stopped as he called her back.

Arnav: get my schedule free after 7pm.

Jiya: okay sir, anything else?

Arnav nodded no and let her go.

Apartment, 

Khushi unlocked the door and entered in, she kept her bag and the keys on the side table at the door and started collecting the charts which were spread all over the living room.

Khushi: thank god, the designs had no scratch else I would be gone case today for sure.

She checked everything and once for all and after getting satisfied that she didn't leave anything, she headed out leaving Arnav's car keys on the table and locking the door, she left. By the time she sat in the car time is 10:15, when her office timing starts at 9:30.