▪️34

It had been around an hour since Haewon reached the gang house, taken by surprise at its vastness and immediately finding Jisung- completely fine

Aside from the few bruises he had gotten but he remained unfazed.

They stayed downstairs, watching TV as the silence consumed them, Hana burning holes into Jisung's skin as he shifted uncomfortably.

"Hey Mark, can you take Haewon home?" Hana gritted out and Mark eyed his Soulmate before nodding and standing up, Haewon following behind him.

"Bye." She muttered out, trailing behind Mark and leaving the two in the living room.
"I believe we need to have a little nice chat." Hana said, standing up and stomping over to Jisung.
"Because I heard someone is feeling unwanted because of you," she said, pushing her finger into his arm.

Jisung sighed and turned away.
"I don't have time for it today-"
"When will you have time? Huh, when will you have the time, after she gets killed because you don't give two shits about her!-"

"I do!" He screamed out, taking the girl by surprise and the boys had returned back from school, shocked by the loudness of Jisung's anger.

"Uh," Jeno began, stepping cautiously into the room with the others. Jisung's fists were clenched as he looked at the older girl.
"Then fucking show it!"
"I don't know how!" Jisung shot back, muttering something before sliding past her.

"Coward." She seethed out, making Jisung stop.
"All she wants is to feel loved, and you can't even do that? You've known her for months! You're Soulmates and you're making her feel like shit, you should feel ashamed of yourself and stop pulling the victim card, you're a gang member and what? Does that mean you can't love her?"

Hana strided over to the boy and glared up at him.
"You're lucky she's still around you because I can tell she's unhappy. You make her feel unwanted and unloved and thats on you." She gritted out, shoving past him.
"You're just leading her on."

Sis kinda popped off 💅🏼