Part 37

Ladies went to wedding hall, arnav took some nap in the mean time, at evening anand nd shashi got ready to go dey came to arnav room to check whether he got ready r not, to der surprise our chocolate boy sleeping peacefully by hugging his pillow, Anand waked him but arnav not in the mood to get up, dolllll plz let me sleep..... Anand nd shashi looked eachother face, anand told shashi, yaar ur daughter wont leave him in his sleep also va..... Shashi said with his same tone, ur son only not leaving my daughter, she already left from here. Arnav sleep got disturbed due to der conversation, he lazily opened his eyes aft seeing his dad nd shashi, he jerked from his bed, what u doing here.... Anand said, get ready arnav see the time v wanna reach on time, Arnav with sulky face went to get fresh nd got ready.

Three of dem reached wedding hall, hall full of hustle bustle, arnav wanna escape from der but he cant, he don't like to attened dese functions so he went nd stand at the corner looking here nd der with irritation. Wedding time came, bridegroom was sitting in mandap, panditji chanting mantras he asked dem to bring bride to mandap, aft few minutes some gals brought bride, dey coming down by stairs, gals r laughing nd giggling by hearing dis arnav looked that direction with same irritation, but aft seeing der his irritation vanished,his heart skipped for minute he was surprised to see his doll in saree which is red his favorite color, saree was hugging her waist perfectly by showing her curves, neatly pinned her small fleets on her shoulder which is designed by diamond beats its just twinkling like stars, her waist chain on her waist with red saree giving more stunning look, totally she was looking gorgeous nd outstanding. she is not less than bride but just her veil is missing on her head, arnav was adoring nd admiring with his intense gaze full passion love nd desire with his killing smile. 

 While coming from stairs anjali noticed arnav stare on his doll wer he looking without blinking his eyes also, others gals leads the way to mandap but anjali came near to arnav which he din notice, she asked with teasing tone, how she looking... Arnav still in his doll beauty, just like an angel. Anjali laughed nd said, waah chote wen ur doll changed into angel. Arnav came to sense, di plz don‟t start now dis is first time I m seeing her in saree thatsl other than that nothing. Khushi saw arnav while coming she gave cute smile to him, arnav no need to smile bz already he was smiling on his doll. Anjali know very well dey both r in love but dey din realize der feeling fully its difficult to understand the exact feeling due to der closeness from der childhood, dey dono to differentiate the feelings, sdy due to der weird behaviour she confirmed der feelings. To make him to realize she said, chote one day ur angel also wanna go from house as a bride aft that u cant admire like dis by saying she went to mandap. 

Arnav face changed aft hearing anjali words, he just feel someone stabbed his heart with sharp knife, he became upset one thing he know he cannot stay away from his doll, already dey stayed away for few years again life long he cant, lot of feelings going through his heart, khushi saw arnav from mandap but he was lost himself in deep thoughts. Khushi was worried by seeing his face, she know he was upset she asked excused nd came down from mandap but arnav was not der she started to search him. 

Khushi was looking here nd der, by searching him she came out of d hall she saw one figure who was standing at a small garden which is front of the hall, she immediately ran to him, arnav.... He turned nd saw her, khushi y u came here u need to be der... Khushi was shocked to hear her name from his mouth, he never called her by using her name but tdy first time he called her with real name „Khushi‟, Khushi asked, arnav what happened, arnav replied, its nothing u know na I don‟t like dis functions so only came out to get some air. Khushi was angry on his pure lie, arnav u cant hide anything from me if its nothing means y u called me as khushi. Arnav now only realized what he called her to cover up, yeah I called as khushi what a big deal y I shld nt call u with ur real name aa... Khushi was anger, arnav no need to cover up tell me whats bothering, Arnav know very well she din get she wont leave him until she got an answer, arnav told nothing aft seeing dis bride I thought our di also one day ll go from our house na so only I m upset. 

 Khushi laughed hearing dis statement, arnav every gal wanna go to her laws home aft marriage leaving from maternity home dis s not new thing, Arnav was sad hearing dis from his doll, yeah I know one day u too want to go leaving us... by saying he went inside the hall without seeing her. Khushi rooted to the spot, arnav pain reflected to her heart tears got welled up on her hazel eyes