Part 38

Aft arnav went inside also khushi still standin in her same place without any motion, differents sorts of feeling going through her body, arnav words r echoing in her ears repeatedly, coming to that thought she cant able to imagine also how she ll stay in some other home by leaving her lovable family, while she going through her inner pain she heard a applause sound from inside the wedding hall which breaked her trance from d painful feeling, she immediately wiped her tears composed herself properly nd went inside. 

 In the mean time wedding got over, while she going inside, bride nd bridegroom r just getting blessing from der elders. Khushi was looking for her precious person who not visible to her, her eyes r roaming in the full hall finally her eyes spotted to the person who is close to her heart who was sitting alone at the corner of the hall. She started to move towards that person, she sat near to him. There was akward silence prevailing between dem. 

 Khushi started to break her trance, Arnav y u r sitting alone. Arnav said calmly, nothing doll its just like that. Khushi sensed by his face nd his clam voice still he was upset so to make his mood light, Khushi asked, I think now u r happy. Arnav was confused, for what.... Khushi making sad face, see because of u I din see dis marriage. Arnav, what the.. what I did when I stopped u... Khushi pouting her face, u din stop me but u went out na, Arnav looked at her, so what big deal in that. Khushi was irritated, always don‟t talk abt deal dis is not ur office, aft knowing u r in upset how I ll be stay here. Arnav, I din asked u to come, Khushi was annoyed on his reply, I know u never ask me to come but now u come with me y sitting alone by saying she dragged him to wer others r standing, arnav also went like obedient boy. 

 Its was a biddai time, all r shedding tears bride were crying too much by seeing dis khushi also started to shed some tears, arnav saw his doll face he first dono y she was crying aft seeing the situation he understood nd he said, doll for dis itself u r shedding dis crocodile tears means on ur marriage what u ll do... Khushi was furious on his statement,
I wont marry any stupid nd also I wont go anywer from our home that too for that stupid. Arnav smiled on his doll comment, but v cant carry u life long our parents soon ll see alliance for u nd send u to ur laws home. Khushi said with confidence, k den v ll run away from our home if dey decided to do marriage for me, Arnav was shocked, what the.... If u wanna run, u run with some one, y saying v ll run away.... Khushi hit his head, idiot, if I wanna run with some one means y I want to run away I ll do marry with that stupid itself whom our parents decided. Arnav not getting her line, doll plz don‟t eat up my brain, Khushi said with irritation, offo arnav if v run away means v no need to get separate na always v ll be together by saying she hugged  his arms, arnav understood the meaning nd he laughed on his doll crazy talks, he hugged by one side nd said „pagal‟, khushi with her smile „with u‟..... both smiled on each other......