Foreword

Dear reader,

Thank you for picking up Inspector Rames.

If you read on, you'll experience four murder investigations in the 22nd century, but I wanted to say hello first. If you prefer to be a silent reader, you don't need to say hello back.

If you like being chatty, please feel free to comment throughout the story. I love talking with my readers, so whether you want to tell me what you like, suggest what you think I could improve, or just say 'LOL!' then go ahead.

This story is complete. Happy reading!

(Finally, thank you for all your support so far -- I'm chuffed that Inspector Rames has won in the Mystery/Thriller category of the Watty Awards 2020!)

(What's "chuffed"? It's a British word that means very pleased. You'll find lots of words like that throughout the story.)

Love,

Jess xxx

***

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual places, incidents, or persons (living or dead) is coincidental.

Text copyright © Jess Wylder 2020

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without the permission of the author.

Due to their fictional and futuristic nature, the stories within this book are not always representative of real British policing. In addition, the contents of this book do not necessarily promote the author's own opinions.

 In addition, the contents of this book do not necessarily promote the author's own opinions