Part 33

it was morning, still both r sleeping. They are tired of midnight incident. Arnav open his eyes he look khushi remember night incident, he feel ashamed of himself. He only give pain to her. he put kiss in her forehead khushi open her eyes and look arnav.

khushi: good morning arnavji.

arnav: I am sorry khushi because of me u have much pain. I am sorry I don't know y I behave like that in last night. I am sorry khushi.

khushi: arnavji don't speak anything about last night. I am happy with u, u don't feel anything bad. she  kiss  his cheek.

arnav: khushi r u ok. I mean 

khushi: I am fine arnavji. Don't worry about me.

arnav went near to her and give kiss in her cheek. he saw some marks on her body he felt bad. khushi I am sorry last night I behave badly with u.

khushi: no arnavji nothing like that. See I am also give scaratches to u. so I also give pain to u. this is not pain this is symbols of our love making. This show how much u love me she smile to him he also smile to her.

arnav went to washroom for freshup. He decide hereafter he don't drink for khushi. after that khushi go and freshup. They finish their breakfast. Arnav call anand arrange a cab for them and they went outside seeing some places.

2 days passed, this two days arnav contol his drinking habbit. His body badly shievering for alcohol but he control himself for khushi. Khushi also know it whenever he try to control it khushi help him to come out of that habbit.

one morning arnav and khushi went out with anand for seeing some places. When they saw some place there one bar peoples are drinking. Arnav saw that he want to drink it but he control himself. His nerves are getting tight. He clutch his hand. Khushi saw him she hold his hand try to calm him but all vained. Arnav is fainted in khushi arms.

anand help to take arnav to hospital. Khushi is crying. after check up doctor come out of cabin. Khushi rush him and ask what happened to him.

doctor: is patient relative to u. 

khushi: s doctor he is my husband.

doctor: is patient drinking alcohol before.

khushi: s doctor. But now he is not drinking.

doctor: that is the problem. 

khushi: what do u mean doctor. 

doctor: he is so much addicted to alcohol. He used to drugs, alcohols for 24 hours. He can't live without it. certainly he try to stop it. problem start from there, he control himself for not touch alcohol. When a person used alcohol long time if he try to stop it certainly it will affect his nerves. In this patient case also happen this, see mrs.arnav he is so much addicted to alcohol. He used to drucks, alcohols for 24 hours. He can't live without it. certainly he try to stop it, it affect his nerves. In this condition continue he may go to coma.

khushi: doctor with tears in her eyes. 

doctor: don't worry. in this case, we help them. Slowly he come out of this habbit. Not try to stop totally, slowly reduce his drinking habbit and finally he come out of this habbit.

khushi: now he is fine ah doctor.

doctor: s now he is fine. Don't forgot allow him to drink slowly u try to reduce it. take care of him

khushi: s doctor. I will. Can I meet him

doctor: s now u can meet him.

khushi: thank u doctor. 

(Guys this part is true incident it happen next to my house, When a person used alcohol long time if he try to stop it certainly it will affect his nerves. In this condition continue he may go to coma. In this case, we help them. Slowly he come out of this habbit. Not try to stop totally, slowly reduce his drinking habbit and finally he come out of this habbit. 

end of past 

it is morning, khushi open her eyes look for arnav. But arnav not there, hearing shower sound she understood he is in washroom. she getup and sit in the bed. arnav comeout of washroom, look khushi.