54

A/N: crap sorry for the late update lmao

The road is midnight under the clouds, yet beyond is the dawn.

They all walked in line like a class of students, ready to return to the place they recently longed to escape from; Area 51. After one last get together, they would have to decide where everyone went from there.

You drag your exhausted legs on, on the verge of collapsing at any moment. ''Taehyung, my legs hurt''

''the fuck you want me to do''

''What was that, cheddar head? WANT A PIGGYBACK SO I CAN MEGA BOOST-''

Mark is suddenly catapulted away by Taehyung who casually kicks him away. ''you need a fucking hand there?'' he says deeply, plopping you onto his shoulder. ''Should've asked, you little shit''

One by one, they jumped into the hole which sucked them back into the depths of the underground.

You squint, the brightly powered lights contrasting to the midnight darkness you all had came from. The unconscious bodies of your parents, Kai and Uri were carried to safety and placed in seperate rooms until they awoke. Everyone else got refreshed.

Despite going through so much shit in one day, no one seemed tired. While the moon hung proudly on the black canvas above, young teenagers were raving down below.

In a matter of moments, the pristine, white rooms had contorted into colourful disco rooms, where hyperactive teenagers gyrated along to loud beats.

Over the roar of music, a distant, hazy chatter could be heard. You couldn't make out any words, but laughter rang in your ears and didn't seem to stop. Neon lights flashed everywhere like police sirens, blurring your vision.

''BULTAOREUNE'' Mark screams on the stage, flames pouring out his mouth as he jumps and does a few backflips. An annoyed Yoongi pops up from behind, kicking him off the spotlight. ''That's my line, you unoriginal brat''

''YOU WANNA GO?!'' he screams, jumping back onto the stage and charging at Yoongi at full speed. A 'fight, fight' chant resonates around the room as Jungkook and Hoseok jump in to save their bro.

''This is madness'' Jimin shakes his head, ''AND I'M JOINING IN''

Among the cheers, you watch the scene in excitement, a recording phone in your hand until someone stands in front of you.

You look away from your phone in annoyance, coming face with Taehyung who towers over you. ''You're blocking my view!''

''Shut up, I am the view''

''I agree, but I need to see this fight so budge up for one sec''

''What's so fun about watching Matthew scream his ass off?'' he huffs, moving to the side and standing next to you.

''It's just banter chillll-''

You're cut off when you're shoved aside by some fat kid messing around with his friends. You topple back and hit your face flat on Taehyung's stomach. ''Sorry, I bumped into her accidently-''

He encloses his arms around you, knuckles cracking as his hands form into fists. ''Want me to fucking punch you accidently too?'' he glares, and the kid gulps before squeaking away in response.

''aw, how overprotective'' you poke his belly playfully, but your attention is averted to the stage once again when you hear Hoseok screaming. After Mark had charged at Yoongi, Hoseok had jumped in to save his bro, only to have his hair fried by a feral Mark. Someone was spraying water onto his roasted hair, while he simply cries in response.