A mark filled soul

It was yet another searcher-day for the Avengers. Ever since they were formed there had always been the same problem. Their soulmate was the same person. Tony clearly remembered when they found this strange thing out. It was a month after the whole Loki thing. They were taking a break from helping get New York back on track, and just having fun. Natasha had then brought up that both her and agent Barton had the same soulmate, but surprisingly weren't each other's. He didn't know what he was thinking, or for that matter everyone else, but when the two agents pulled their sleeves to reveal their mark, everyone went quiet. They first laughed, probably thinking everyone was surprised, but quickly caught on. Especially when Bruce revealed the same marking. Then himself and then Steve.
"But I thought you found your soulmate?"
He had asked, confused. Everyone knew that Captain America had a soulmate. One who he had tragically lost, before going under ice. How could no one have noticed an extra mark?
"Not many knew,, and I told those who saw it that it was a tattoo. Honestly I thought that I were to be the first one to die without finding my second soulmate"
But if this wasn't confusing enough, Thor surprised them too by showing his.
"Gods have soulmates?"
Clint had asked. The question everyone had thought.
"Yes, but only to other gods. I've never seen a human and a god be soulmates"

And from that night on, they decided that they'd find a day where they'd only search for their soulmate.

Their shared soulmark👇

The billionaire was burying his face in his hands

The billionaire was burying his face in his hands. This all seemed so useless and confusing. How could all six of them have the same soulmate? Why wasn't there any new data on someone with 6 soul marks? It frustrated him. It frustrated them all. A soulmate isn't someone you could just find. It was up to fate, which means that he, no, any of them could be near death before they met them. But none of them had that long. Their soulmate will come when the time is right, but when was that?
"Hey... you guys busy?"
They all looked up. Wanda and Pietro were standing near the couch, where Clint and Natasha were laying against each other contemplating life.
"Hello you two"
Tony mumbled.
"Wanda, Pietro. Since you're new you don't know about 'The Search Day'"
Said Vision. He had been the only one doing anything at the moment. Though he himself knew it was useless. As a robotic creation, he did not have a soulmate and therefore did not feel the same stress as them.
"Search day? Who're you searching for?"
Pietro asked.
"Our soulmate"
They all said in sync. God probably didn't even know how long they would have to wait.

———

Somewhere inside Natasha's mind was an idea forming. It was time to think wild. If gods could have soulmates, maybe their soulmate was a god. Or an alien. They proved to be real when Loki attacked. Maybe they were looking in the wrong places. They have searched the whole continent thin. The first few years it was a nice get-together each month, now it was an irritating and hopeless thought.
"Oh, that. We haven't found ours either«
Wanda said, and the others sat up to see what the Maximoff twins' soulmarks could be.

»whAT THE FU-«
»LANGUAGE TONY!«
Everything seemed to fall apart even more. Both Maximoff twins had the same soulmark as them. Tony was laying on the ground, looking like one who just wanted to stop existing for one second. Steve and Bruce were looking concerned at each other, meanwhile Clint and Vision tried to explain to the twins what was going on. Meanwhile Natasha and Thor were silent. Both of them were trying to figure out what this meant. Thor was trying to figure out how a god and now 7 humans could have the same soulmate. They must be special. Meanwhile Natasha was thinking like a mad person about what this meant. It meant that they should widen their horizon. As in really widen it. They, the Avengers, were assembled because they were seen as some of the best. They are the protectors of the earth, and coincidentally the soulmate to someone who has 8 marks. A few years after they assembled, something earth threatening happened in Sokovia. They met the Maximoff twins, who also had the soul marking. This must mean something. She wasn't the one to usually believe in faith, but it seemed like their best shot was to actually go somewhere and walk around.
"I think I have an idea"
She said and stood up.

They all stared at her with silence as she explained her idea. She wasn't sure if they thought she was crazy, but honestly this was driving them all insane.
"So what you're saying«
Tony said as he got up from the floor.
"Is that we have to pick a random destination and just walk around?"
She shrugged.
"Pretty much"

A/N
I just want to say Happy New year and thanks for reading this story! 🤗 it means a lot to me <3