006.

"You trippin out ma. It's Curry over Kawhi any day." I said brushing her off.

We're currently arguing about NBA players on the way to Walmart. I can admit she knows some shit.

"Oh so you're team is the sucky ass warriors with the liGhTsKinS? Come on Sin, I thought you were better than that." She told me as I pulled into Walmart.

"Girl what? Warriors got some of the best players in the league. I'll choose them over any team. Since you wanna talk about teams, who's yours?" I challenged her as I grabbed a basket from the front.
"Lakers nation babyy." She said in my face.

"Can't knock the lakers, they good I'll give you that. But Curry will still beat Kawhi." I said and shrugged my shoulders.
"Lemme spit some facts on ya right quick. Yes Curry is the best shooter in the league but he does no damage on defense by his self. Kawhi is guarding ALL positions and still putting up 25+ a game." She said and walked in front of me.

I couldn't really argue with that. "Alright, you got it."
"I know I do, you ain't gotta tell me." She said cockily looking back at me.

I tried to go to the snack isle but Jayla popped me on the back of my head.
"Girl what the hell?" I mugged her.
"Sin you better act like you got some sense. You don't got no food in your house and you worried about some snacks?" She said sounding JUST like my mama.
I don't really feel like getting all that extra stuff, I don't cook anyway. "Look, I'll give you this basket and you go look for all the meat and shit and I'll handle the snacks." I said and handed her the basket.

I went in on the snack isle. I grabbed almost every box of lil Debbie & hostess, cookies, crackers, anything you could name I prolly grabbed it. After about 10 minutes I finished and went to find Jayla. I looked in the produce section to find some dude standing over her, smiling in her face.

My face twisted up. I don't know why but I got mad and walked over there.
"Who the fuck is this?" I said to the nigga and he stopped smiling.
"Nobody you need to worry about. I'm just talking to this beautiful lady right here." He said and looked at Jayla and she smiled.
He took out a piece of paper and wrote on it and handed it to her.
"Call me sometime." He winked at her and walked off.

I grabbed the paper from her hand and ripped it and dropped it on the floor.
"Sin what are you doing! What is wrong with you?!" She said slapping me on the chest.

"You don't need to be talking no niggas, I'm enough for you." I said and looked in her basket.

"Sin i know you're not jealous. We just met each other-" I cut her off and kissed her.
"Shut that shit up." I said and she did.

I browsed through her basket and seen all different types of frozen meat and sides and all kinds on seasoning. She had all types of shit that I did not know how to make.

"Ummm you gone cook all this for me?" I asked and she looked at me.
"You don't know how to cook?" She said and threw this in her basket.

"Shid I know how to cook some noodles and some bomb ass sandwiches. Maybe bake a frozen pizza. But all this meat and shit? No." I said and she laughed. She grabbed some frozen fries and breakfast food.

"Well maybe one day I'll come over and cook for you." She said and looked at some sauces. She looked so focused on what she was she was doing.

"You so fucking fine." I said and she looked at me and blushed.
"Sin stop." She said shyly, still blushing.
I lifted her chin up. "Don't hide it, you look cute when you blush." I said and she walked back to the isle. Not before I smacked her ass.