⋆ ཾ༵༵༅ 10 ~ Cho

Back at the home of Clint and Laura Barton. You were sitting on the chair beside Laura in the living room while she was helping her daughter draw. Her daughter then got up with the drawing and went over to where the Avengers. You could still hear them however and you heard when Fury started to speak. "Ultron took you folks out of play to buy himself time. My contacts all say he's building something." The little girl went straight to Natasha who was sitting at the table. The closest avenger you had happened to be near was Steve after Clint took his wife and kids upstairs to bed.

"The amount of vibranium he made off with, I don't think it's just one thing." Nick said as he grabbed a cup. "What about Ultron Himself?" Steve questioned. "Oh, he's easy to track. He's everywhere." Fury said as you could be heard telling the little girl night as she followed her dad up the stairs. "The guy is multiplying faster than a Catholic rabbit. It still doesn't help us get an angle on any of his plans, though." Fury said and Clint passed by you after asking if you would like anything. You shook you head in response, closing your eyes for a moment.

"Is he still going after launch codes?" Tony asked as he shot a dart at the target. "Yes, He is. But he's not making any headway." Fury states. "I cracked the pentagon's firewall in high school on a dare." Tony said. "Well, I contacted our friends at the Nexus about that." Fury said as he picked up a sandwich. "Nexus?" Steve asked. "It's the world internet hub in Oslo. Every byte of data flows through there. Fastest access on Earth." Banner added. "So, what did they say?" Clint asked as he raised a dart.

"He's fixated on the missiles. But the codes are constantly being changed." Fury told them. "By whom?" Tony asked and Clint shot the dart close to Tony's face as he made a bullseye. He then made a look at Clint as Clint shrugged. "Parties unknown." Fury added. "Do we have an ally?" Natasha asked and Nick gestured towards you sitting on the couch with your eyes now open as you looked at your hand. "Her. Y/n Still." Fury told them and Banner spoke up "Wait, still? So you're telling me we've managed to get ahold a member of the still family?" He asked and Fury nodded.

"What's so special about her?" Natasha asked. "She saved your lives." Clint said as he dried his hands and placed the cloth down. "And She could do more." Fury said as he continued "People thought the Still family was nothing but a legend. Wasn't till she appeared that the statement was proved wrong. Her and her family have worked alongside the Asgardians for years. They have been a great ally to S.H.I.E.L.D but could also be a unstoppable enemy in the wrong hands. So make sure that doesn't happen. Other than that-" That's when Banner said "she could help us easily take down Ultron with a snap of her fingers." Fury nodded then called you over. Looking up, you stood from your spot and walked over. Leaning on the wall next to you. You were next to Steve but on the other side. "Can you find the exact location of Ultron?" Fury asked you and you nodded your head. "Yes." You said then went to sit.

"Ultron's got an enemy. That's not the same thing. Still, I'd pay folding money to know who it is." Fury said to them. "I might need to visit Oslo. Find our unknown." Tony spoke. "Well, this is good times, boss, but I was kind of hoping when I saw you, you'd have more than that." Natasha told Fury. "I do. I have you." He said and gestured towards everyone. "Back in the day, I had eyes everywhere. Ears, everywhere else. You kids had all the tech you could dream up. Here we all are, back on Earth, with nothing but our wit and our will to save the world. Ultron says the Avengers are the only thing between him and his mission. He isn't happy that you have her." He gestured towards you. "And whether or both he admits it, his mission is global destruction. All this, laid in a grave. So stand. Outwit the platinum bastard." Nick finally finished saying as he sat down.

"Steve doesn't like that kind of talk." Natasha teased as Steve said "You know what, Romanoff?" Nick looked at Steve before looking at everyone else. "So, what does he want?" That's when Steve looked at Fury before looking away "to become better. Better than us. He keeps building bodies." He said. "Person bodies." Tony added. "The human form is inefficient. Biologically speaking, we're outmoded. But he keeps coming back to it." Tony added. "When you two programmed him to protect the human race, you amazingly failed." Natasha told both Bruce and Tony. "They don't need to be protected." Bruce started to speak towards everyone.

"They need to evolve. Ultron's going to evolve." Bruce added. "How?" Fury asked him. "Has anyone been in contact with Helen Cho?" Bruce asked and you went back over to them with your nose bleeding. "I have." You said and they looked at you but Ultron was causing pain on the metal piece in your head so you winced. "Ultron.. has her." You managed to tell them before looking at them. "U-Gin Genetics Research Lab In Seoul, Korea." You added and they heard the pain strained in your voice. "I must go." You mentioned then disappeared right in front of them. Fury made a look.

-

The cradled began to open and you appeared in the room towards the corner. You were bent over breathing heavily when Ultron heard you. "Welcome back y/n." He told you. "It's beautiful." Cho said as she saw the engineering happening inside the cradle. "The vibranium atoms aren't just compatible with the tissue cells, they're binding them. And S.H.I.E.L.D never even thought to..." she started to add on as Ultron spoke. "The most versatile substance on the planet, and they used it to make a Frisbee. Typical of humans. They scratch the surface and never think to look within." The gem was then broken out of its protected shield in the scepter and placed in the cradle. You watched.