Chapter Eleven [Loosing Trust]

C A L V I N

I took a deep breath before pushing open the door to my mothers home and was met by my baby sister Talia and she kissed my cheek as I picked her up and hugged me with her small arms happy to see me.

"Cal you staying or what?" She asked and I smiled ignoring her question knowing she'd cry. I walk up the stairs with her and sat her down before reaching into my pocket pulling out the key to my fathers office but when I looked at the lock it'd already been broken.

Squinting my eyes I pushed the door open and spotted my mothers husband going through shit he had no business. Kevin quickly jumped dropping open a folder and looked at me with pure fear as I stepped inside.

"Man what the fuck you doing? We talked about this shit and I said any room but this room" I mumbled trying to keep my anger in check put it was proving to be hard because I wanted to beat the fuck out of him.

"My curiosity got the best of me Cal I'm sorry" he said picking up the folder and sitting it down before quickly walking out past me grabbing Talia's hand.

There was lots of shit in here at nobody was suppose to see because they could take that information and it could fuck up a lot of shit. I thought by my mother being here she would make sure this shit wouldn't happen but I guess I thought wrong.

I quickly opened up a drawer and began grabbing all of my fathers files and business associates numbers as my mother walked in with her hand on her hip looking at me.

"Did you threaten Kevin?" She asked sounding disappointed and I looked up at her furrowing my eyebrows together.

"No but I'm about to go threaten his lying ass" I mumbled going to walk past her and she stopped me and pointed to the files.

"Get it and get out of my house, your becoming more and more like your father and I don't want you around my daughter anymore" she said calmly and I chuckled.

"So because your pussy ass husband wanna lie you kicking me out of the house my father let you have?" I asked and she seemed to get angry.

"Calvin that's not it just please leave, your a bad influence and I don't want my daughter growing up thinking what you do is okay. She will not become another Alijah running around with these lil boys thinking it's cute" she snapped and I took a step back.

"What does my cousin have to do with this? Don't disrespect her like that when you don't even know half of the shit that took place because your ass spent most of the time in the kitchen. Don't act all brand new because there was a point in time when you were just as down with this organization but now you salty because my father ain't want you?" I questioned feeling her hand come across my face and I stared at her for a moment before smirking.

"Get the hell out!" She screamed and I chuckled grabbing what I could carry and walked past her and down the steps leaving out of the house.

I got into the car Jesse was waiting in and shook my head making him laugh. That woman had been tripping ever since my father got home last month but I assumed it's because he ain't drop by and give her no dick. She should be happy he's respecting her lil husband though.

"That was quick, thought I would of finished my blunt before you came back" Jesse said as he puffed on the blunt passing it to me and started the car.

"She still tripping, but we gon have to pay my moms husband a visit at his office and let him know what's up sometime this week, ion like being lied on" I stated taking a hit and Jesse nodded.

We must of drove a couple of blocks before we heard the police sirens and I smacked my teeth in annoyance not wanting to deal with these fucking cops right now.