CHAPTER 5

ROSE'S P.O.V

Last night was the worst night of my life, I am currently standing in the guest room at the mansion while Ethan was downstairs already. Madam Lee-Ann came to the room that I was in.

"Oh dear, there's blood on your dress, at the back and on your arm." she said.

I did not say anything because I knew why I am bleeding, last night after my daddy was yelling angrily at me, he tied me up and started hitting me with his belt. Ever since my mom left us my dad use to hit me.

Ethan was not every happy and pleased to what is happening now because he does not want to marry a so call "nun" which he called me, I blame him, the more I tried to stay away the more he just wanted to be wherever I am. Now I must marry him....

"Come Rose, we have to go down." she said bringing me from my thoughts.

I left the guest room with Lee-Ann, and I walked down the aisle in the garden, Ethan did not even look my way at all. As I reached the altar the priest started

....

....

....

"You may now kiss your bride." the priest said.

Ethan kissed my lips, and everyone clapped. I did not know what to think anymore, it also looked like it wanted to rain today, but not exceptionally long it started raining and Ethan was nowhere in sight. 5 hours later......

"You got married before me you naughty child!" Brooklynn said. "Well, I kind of didn't have a choice." I spoke. "But you married him and why haven't you told me that you two slept together?" She asked. "We didn't sleep together Brooke. I'm still have my V-Card and besides this marriage only happened because of that dumbhead of a person who is by the way the most cunning and ruthless man I have ever met in my entire life." I spoke. "And get you still love him?" She spoke. "I wish I didn't. I am eighteen Brooke I cannot be married that is simply crazy!!" I whisper-yelled at her. "Well, my dear friend you are a married last now so congratulations I am happy for you." She said kissing my cheek and then leaving.

I was downstairs in the lounge talking to the small number of guests and I could not even find Ethan. Where is he? What is doing? Is he all right? That is when a glass break brought me from my thoughts.

"Oh, dear that's bad luck on a wedding day" one of the guests said.

I do not believe in bad luck that is not true. Bad luck is not something that I always think about. I mean it is stupid why people believe in it.... Minutes passed by when everyone started leaving and it was quite embarrassing to be the only one to be greeted by the guest...

I mean where is he? I decided to stay in the lounge to wait for Ethan. Minutes passed when I heard a voice.

"WIFE!!GET UP!" he said.

A voice that I recognized from anywhere, Ethan!

"Are you deaf I said get up!!" he said.

I stood up and I followed him upstairs, we stopped at the door of his room.

"Go inside!" he said.

Who did I marry? This is not the Ethan I fell in love with. Why is he acting so? Since when is he so ruthless? I married a monster! This is a total NIGHTMARE!

Ethan's P.O.V.

After Rose's dad pulled her out of the library Grandpa arrived.

"Ethan what happened?" He asked curious but he was controlling his anger.

"I... I attacked Rose." I spoke. "You did what?" He spoke. "I was the one who attacked her that night and I came in here and kissed her, I forced myself onto her that is what happened." I spoke.

I did not see it come but grandpa punched me in the face.

"I never raised you to be a jerk Ethan. I never raised you this way. You remind me of your father, just stop this please. Stop treating her the way your father treated your mother. What has Rose ever done to you that made you go so extreme into hitting her and punching her. She was about to die that evening and you functioned as though you did nothing. I never thought it would come to the day when I ask my own grandchild to not follow his father's footsteps. Rose is the sweet girl that you ever met and did nothing to you. Tell me what she did to you Ethan? Your grandma was always the one who placed you on a high pedestal but don't think for a moment I still watch you abusing other people's daughter." He said and left me in the library.

Well now I got a grandfather that is angry at me.