1

Your Samsung phone buzzes off of the short bedside table and you pick it up off of the carpeted floor: 1 New message, Amy. The short message reads: Wake up! Don't be late for the bus dumbass! We can't be having the guitarist missing music! (Delivered at 7:38 am) You slide off your fluffy pajamas and put on your neatly cleaned school uniform. You want your pajamas back now... You sit at your desk dotted by the mugs half-filled with tea you've let go cold left as a reminder that you live in a shithole- but your parents do that for you. Wilbur begins to stream and you watch the beginning. You tie your hair up in a low ponytail- leaving a small quiff on the left side of your face and put on your partly transparent purple leopard-print glasses. You slip your duffel bag over your shoulder and watch the stream on your phone as you get on the bus.
  Your bus-stop is one of the first and Amy's stop is the last so you sit in your seat and watch the stream silently. You snicker through the bus journey at Wilbur's jokes and at 8:30 am, Amy sits next to you- also watching the stream on her phone. You notice that Wilbur pays more attention to you and Amy than the others- but you brush it off as a coincidence. The bus pulls up as you and Amy say goodbye to Wilbur- you don't hear it but he says goodbye back.
  The day goes like normal- people judging you left, right and center as you walk to lessons, talking to each other about Wilbur. There is an assembly- woo hoo... The teachers announce that there is a 'field trip' to London and that everyone is going no matter what. They also said it was free... How much do they need this?
   You get the bus home and Wilbur is streaming- Amy and you, of course, rejoin the stream with a big entrance. Wilbur welcomes you back and explains to the newcomers "how you two were here earlier" and that "tinytoxicato and amepanda are hilarious people that are always in my streams." You stay on the stream until Wilbur decides that it was enough for tonight- says farewell, and ends the stream. You smiled at the time you spent with Wilbur and Amy. You already preordered the Wilbur Youtooz and were ecstatic for its long-awaited arrival in which it would sit in its box in a special space on a shelf.
 You know that Amy is using you.
You are a computer science genius and put a voice recorder on her which your dad happily donated...
You caught her saying that she hates you with all her heart and only wants your money which she "borrows from you".
  Your smile fades at the depressing thought and look at the pamphlet for the trip to London.
Wilbur lives in London- doesn't he? Well, guess who's getting a surprise... 200 college kids storming the street- he might do something about it...