》12

Hana wasn't doing well, she hadn't been keeping up with the necessities- only eating when she remembered too and overworking to the point she couldn't remember the last time she actually had a break

"Here's the money for this month and last month." Hana muttered to Seojun, giving him all the hard earned money she had worked endlessly for and dragged herself to her room.

It was nearing 9pm, pitch black when she pulled on Donghyuck's hoodie, it practically swallowing her and she decided she needed air.
Her brother was not even concerned as to why his sister was leaving in the darkness of the night.

Hana sighed shakily when she reached the streets she knew well, barely anyone around and she crossed the street- heading in the direction of the river.

But as she neared, her vision became blurrier, heavy breaths and shaky hands as the first sob escaped her lips.

It was a painful cry, the built up emotions the girl had been facing along came crashing out as she reached the railing, clutching onto it as she cried.

She wasn't too sure why exactly she was crying, the cause of it was pushed aside as she let out whimpers of pain when her chest physically clenched, the emptiness

Hana didn't know why she let it get this far gone, living life in repeat and suddenly she hadn't seen her friends in ages- she felt lost, she felt too small for the world.

She felt young.
He was right, she is young. Hana was being ridiculous thinking he'd ever like her back.

Always feeling like the baggage, the most inadequate in every way possible, she kept crying and crying till her cheeks were stinging with tears and her nose red.

"Hana?"

Her cries immediately stopped, ceasing at the sound of his voice. She jolted up in shock, her teary and pain ridden eyes snapping up to meet his.

The wind blew cold, her hair blowing behind her and she was shocked to see Mark standing there. In the most casual clothing but he still managed to make her heart beat in the most intoxicating ways.

She turned around, away from him and frantically wiped her eyes, trying to rid herself of any traces that could indicate she had spent ten minutes sobbing.

Of course he had already seen her crying helplessly and painfully on the bridge as he took his usual jog.

His eyebrows drawn down in concern as he stepped towards her cautiously and unsure of what to do.

"Are you okay?"

Does she damn diggly do look okay to you Mark