Chapter 4

The class started and Miss Lyka, our instructor had started her presentation. I got my notepad prepared and was about to start writing when I remembered that it was specifically mentioned in the novel that Sehun was left handed, don't blame me! It was frequently mentioned!

So with that in mind I moved slightly distant from him so he can write and not bother me or even take notice of me.

I was in my second page when I realized something.

Heh, actually I don't really need to write all of this right? This is a primary level education so it's really a piece of cake!

I snickered and placed my pen down. I can remember all of this with my eyes closed. I leaned back to my chair and just listen attentively to Miss Lyka.

After class ended I immediately took my yellow box bag and was ready to set off for lunch when a soft hand gripped on mine.

"Sejeong." He said with his milky voice.

I raised my eyebrow and looked at him. What is it now? If he clearly doesn't notice, I am planning to ignore him?

"Earlier you moved away from my left hand, how did you know?"

"About what?"

"That I'm left handed?" My yellow bag almost fell out of my hand as I went into a minor shock. Eh, how do I say this? That I read the novel and remembered it because it was mentioned a few hundred times by the heroine?

"Uh. I didn't know that! I was just comfortable with that position earlier." He let go of my hand and got his bag as he nodded with his pouting lips protrude.

"Ah, so that's how it was." I immediately nodded.

"Of course! How could I possibly know that? I am even still confused of what's right or left!" I defended my lies once again. He look straight in my eyes and gave a small smile. I continued to assure him with my eyes and was about to get out of the room when he first walked outside.

I waited for him to disappear before turning to Minnie and the others. They were still going on about something so I went to them first.

"He is cute! Do you think he likes me?" Juliana talked as she cupped her hands on her dumpling like cheeks. The other girls disagreed.

"No way! If he will like a girl it should be Sejeong!" My eyes opened when she pulled me in their conversation.

"You're right. He did sat beside Sejeong." The dismay in their voice can be heard a few thousand miles away. What ideas are they having on their minds right now?! I crossed my arms to show disagreement.

"No way!" The girls looked at me.

"He just sat there probably because of how perfect the seat was. The board can be seen, not too far not too close and the light from the window is just enough, the airconditioner is not too cold or too warm! Not because of him liking me!" I was out of breath after trying to explain the situation.

The girls finally came to an understanding of some sort.

"That's right! It was a really nice spot!" The others nodded.

After that we had lunch and the rest of the day was normal. Sehun didn't strike another conversation with me after that which I am relieved for!

"WELCOME to the Vionale C . I am Lima and I am the president, but since I will graduate this year we will elect a new president!" We are in the exclusive salon called the Vionale. Two months after starting class and we are now electing a new president for the Vionale C.

The Vionale has three levels which are based on our current years. Vionale C are for the primary student, B for middleschool and A for highschool.

Everyone is present, in my grade the only Vionale are four people. Me, Timothy, Selen and Sehun. Minnie wasn't able to be part of the Vionale because she lacked in some requirements and they don't overlook those matters and immediately disqualifies them.

"Since their are only four of you, how 'bout just choose one person who you think is capable enough?" Older sister Lima suggested.

The four of us looked at each other. From the two months of being together, we knew that there are only two people they want to elect. Sehun and myself. Just out of luck of having my past knowledge, I was able to top all the examinations but I was not alone. Sehun and I tied for first place. Sehun is more known to have leadership as he is the student representative in our class, so if you weigh knowledge and leadership, it's the latter or both.

"We elect Sehun!" Timothy raised his hand. The three of us nodded in agreement.

Older sister Lima looked at Sehun for a while and then gave us an ok sign.

"Are you okay with this Sehun?" She asked him. Sehun agreed and stood to be seen by everyone. He faced us three and then gave a 40 degrees bow.

"I will do my best." All of us clapped and the election has ended.

After the election we had some time to eat some snacks so I went directly to my all time favorite macaroons while the others were casually just drinking some water and chatting. Ever since visiting the salon, I have taken a special interest in our snack room and stay there just to eat some sweets I got one macaroon and immediately stuffed it in my mouth.

The creamy and milky goodness of it came gushing in my mouth as it melted and made it easier to chew.

"You'll get fat with your love for sweets." My chewing stopped and I almost choked on my food when I heard his voice. I immediately drank some water before facing him.

He was holding a glass of white lemonade as he came to me. I pouted and crossed my arms against my chest.

"I don't eat that many!" I argued. It's true! I only eat sweets when I come here in the Vionale at home mother monitors my intake and make sure I don't overeat sweets.

His cute lips formed a menacing smirk and then turned to the sweet section.

"You've been emptying this section for the whole two months. How is that not many?"

"Okay, so I did eat a little more than expected... but that is none of your business Sehun!" I retorted. His gaze fell on mine and he focused on me. I stepped back and with my chin held up asked him.

"What?"

A small smile formed on his lips.

He covered his mouth with his hand and softly spoke.

"You finally said my name."