Part 9

"Looks like your prince is being stolen away from you"Mina, nudging my arms with her elbow while pointing to the two figures who are sitting together in the library.

"Since when he is my prince?" I tried my best to not give any attention to what Mina was saying while browsing through the bunch of books on the bookshelf.

"Hah, someone is in a bad mood" Chaeyon peeks at me through the books while being on the other side of the bookshelf.

"Im not in a bad mood, I'm having my period, now go away. I want to study" I pick up the books that I thought might be a good help for self-study revision.

I choose a seat which is near to the windows but far from those two people. I start my own revision while Mina and Chaeyon are still playing around behind the bookshelf.

Haneul isn't here because she have an tuition while Aera is in detention because misbehaving in class, well that's her fault.

Sometimes, I would steal a glance towards those two people who kinda looks like discussing over something, more like studying together, I don't know?

Huff, I can't focus here.

I pick up all of my things on the table before leaving the library. Studying in the class may not be a bad idea, well I thought so.

"Im Hwayoung!" I turn around to the source of the voice. There's a boy probably the same grade as me, running after me.

"Hah.. You're fast" The boy was trying to catch his breath first before continuing his business with me.

"This.." I look over at his hand. He's holding a purple pencil case which is pretty similar to mine.

Then it hit me hard, that the pencil case he is holding, is mine.

"Uhh, thanks. I almost thought you have a same pencil case as mine hahaha" I take my pencil case from him before placing in on top of the books I'm holding.

"Why would I have a girly pencil box like that?" He laughed, thinking that it would be funny for him to have the same pencil box as mine.

"Well, I will get going now, See ya around and thanks again" I walk away, not wanting to waste my time anymore.

I reached my classroom as I look around it, turns out studying in the classroom is a very bad idea.

There are 4 guys in my class who are screaming while playing games on their phone together, and the other side of the class, there are a group of girls who are fangirling and screaming over a video.

Typical high school student.

"NO USE, NO USE, NO USE" I started to shove all of my things into my bag while screaming 'no use' over and over again. It's just no use studying in here if I can't focus on what I am studying. Besides, I'm pretty frustrated because I don't want to change and go over to another place just to study.

"What's wrong with you?"My classmate look at me, giving me a 'are-you-crazy-look'.

"Just continue playing your game, mind your own business, Okay?" Being such a frustrated person I am, I glared to the person before walking away.

"Is she having her month or something?"

"What?"

"He meant period, stupid"

"What's the relation between having her month and getting mad over such a little things?"

"I don't know, girls are so complicated"

∆∆∆∆∆

"Why are you following me?" I look at the guy beside me, looking up and down back at him.

"I didn't. I'm just going to the same way as you're going to"He said while trying to look innocent.

"What? We are nkt going to yhe same way! There's no way you're going to my house!" I stormed away fast from him, not wanting to be followed any longer. Creep.

I reached my house and currently trying to key in the house's passcode so the door will be unlocked, but then I realised that the guy from before are right behind me.

"HEY YOU CREEP! WHY DID YOU FOLLOW ME?!" I raise up my bag, trying to threaten him so he would go away but instead he just laugh.

"This is my house, this right in front of yours" He laughed while pointing to the door right in front of my house's door.

"I-I never knew that someone are living there. Hah, okay then, bye!" I shut my door close quickly after getting inside. It was super embarrassing, I just accused that guy for following me when he never did intend on following me.

Gather your senses together, Hwayoung.

"What are you doing there?" My brother who sitting on the sofa in yhe living room asked me.

"Mind your own business!" Me, still being such a frustrated human and embarrassed due to what happened today, stormed my way to my room.

.......

"What the hell is wrong with her? Period?" Im Hwajung asked himself.

"Don't say the p word casually like that! Don't you have a respect for woman?! How many times have I taught you to respect woman, you airheaded young man!" Comes out straight from the kitchen, a woman with an apron around her waist, holding tight a hanger in her right hand.

∆∆∆∆∆

I plopped myself on my bed, sighing. Regretting today. I've got told by so many people about my temper ans mood today. Is it probably because what I saw today. No way.

Probably yes way.

I mean I do have a slight crush on him so it probably got me jealous a bit when seeing Taehyun with other girl. But what right do I have to be jealous about that? I don't even have the right to do whatever I want in my own room.

"Lucky her.." I unlocked my phone while thinking about how lucky that Jiyeon girl. She's pretty so she probably could get any guy that she want.

"But why Taehyun?" I ruffled my own hair, realising how much I've been thinking about useless stuff today.

"My brain is not working properly now.."