▪️36

Y'all really said 50k in two weeks of the book being published
Pop off I guess

Jisung reached her room, flinging the door open with the adrenaline and urge to blurt it out right then but his moment was short-lived as the room was beyond dark and the girl layed in her bed- asleep

"I'll just come back another day- no, verbal confirmation Jisung, now or never." He muttered to himself, inhaling to brace himself before walking over.

"Haewon." He whispered out harshly, eyes scanning her face for any indication she was awake.
Jisung waited for a few seconds before sitting at the edge of her bed, watching as the moonlight streamed in and illuminated on her skin.

"Haewon," he tried again, his hand slightly nudging her.
She let out a small groan and her eyebrows pulled down at the disruption but she pulled the blanket closer.

"Haewon wake up." Jisung said more desperately this time.
She stirred at the sound of his voice and rubbed at her eyes.

"Jisung? What are you doing here?" She asked in surprise, pushing herself up and looking at the boy with wide eyes.
"I-i need to talk to you." He blurted out, avoiding her eyes.

Haewon nodded, confused but she allowed him to speak nevertheless.
"I- uh Soulmate- wait," he spoke in broken Korean, stuttering over his words which made her deeply confused.

"You, us, uh- i can't."
"You can't?" Haewon said hurt, mouth parted and Jisung's head shot up.
"No, no that's not what I meant!" He said quickly and he slapped his cheek to get himself to straighten up.

"Please don't laugh at me."

"Okay..."

Haewon looked at Jisung with confusion, watching as he internally debated with himself- fighting with himself.
He was nervous, picking at his fingers and constantly looking around.

"I feel like a Soulmate and I accept it now, you know?"
"Uh..."
"Wait, I fully Soulmate, wait that doesn't make sense. Fuck sakes, I swear I practiced this before I got here!"

Jisung bit his bottom lip as he mulled over his words.
"Jisung," she began, a small smile on her lips from the cuteness he was displaying- frustrated but it was cute.

"Hm?"
"It's okay, you can tell me later."
"No, I need to tell you verbally."

Haewon scrunched her nose up and watched as his hands shook, reaching out to grab both of hers.
"Don't laugh at me."
"I won't, why-"

"I love you."

OH

OH

So we finna do it like that then
You just gonna confess out of nowhere I got you

But were you ready for it guys?

I bet you were

But for this?

Oops